IGNORED

'Official' Minipops video

Kennylogg Bubblebath

This kid is awesome, and so is the video. I mean it has choreography and everything, so killer.

Also, if you make a mean comment about this dude, you are totally going to get reincarnated as a toilet.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor mum doesn't like Aphex P8QUVO9.png

The kid actually commented that in fact he found analord somewhere her belongings. Meaby the whole famile is buch of afx fans. lol

This is Heidi Lord.

A-1474822-1350681084-3620.jpeg

kid kinda looks like jodey

Couple things

1.I hate Mark Ekko clothing

2.This kid reminds me of the UK version of this little white trash bully kid that my nephew used to play with on the block I grew up on

3.Middle Class england looks as boring and dead end as the middle class uncool sections of brooklyn

4.I just found a 60s bowling ally chair on craigslist and want people to know that

5.What if this kid is really dancing around to G Unit and his hip uncle is overdubbing Aphex in an effort to save the lad

6.Its amazing to me how the artsyist most unmacho shit can be championed by the most macho english pub maniacs

example Jimmy Pursey being the working class hero or Townshend

That is all

idiot

The negativity on this topic is depressing.

It's just some kids enjoying a great piece of music, what's not to like?

Perhaps some people have just grown out of happiness.

Hey for the record I never said I did not like the videos

think the kids are cute

was impressed with the production of the milkman video

I personally prefer Polo ;)

It's really nice to see kids getting out there and being creative with videos. We could be looking at the early work of the next Danny Boyle.

or chrisst cunninghamson!

it's good when they art early

ha yeah. i was trying to think of some Irish directors and couldn't think of any. need some more from that area IMO.

Okay his video for Aegipolis: Christmas tree, someone motionless in a wheelchair, cheap/trippy video effects, and I think the other kid moons the camera at the end.

Wtf. These videos are great.

That video is so great. The skipping in the track oh man.

Guest Kilgore

He's upped a Mt Saint Michel + Saint Michale's Mount one today.

Edit: Yakkkk! Idiot brain cannot embed viddy. Sleep now.

Edit Edit: Wurkz now :aphexsign:

Guest bitroast

This is amazing.

That kid is super rad. I hope he dos t grow up to be a criminal.

haha, well it could be interesting to watch unfold via the youtube fan videos if that was the route he went down.

it's a sweet channel. alot of the vids have nice bit of personality to them. the minipops one is super perfectly synced with the music it legitimately could pass as an official vid (which .. is pretty incredible because ~around the time syro was released i was wondering if a video would come out and what it could look like. if anything could match the music/vibe of the release and not diminish it in any way).

i'm just gonna say this is one of the best and weirdest video's i'v ever seen in my life, what in the hellfuck!!?

these kids know the track better then me and just look at the tweekings movements of the girls and kid in sync with the song

this isn't some amateur recording, this is an official aphex twin video probably from warp with a super director

also watch at the dude with the bag passing by, who could it be?

mental video

i could be wrong, but that kid's knows the lyrics better then any of us on watmm, + everything is creepy in sync like they heard the track a 100 times. it's nothing like that st michael video where they are goofin around

just look closely to the video and the details, this aint donne by kids alone

also 12 year olds don't listen to aphex twin

Archived