IGNORED

'Official' Minipops video

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm just gonna say this is one of the best and weirdest video's i'v ever seen in my life, what in the hellfuck!!?

these kids know the track better then me and just look at the tweekings movements of the girls and kid in sync with the song

this isn't some amateur recording, this is an official aphex twin video probably from warp with a super director

also watch at the dude with the bag passing by, who could it be?

mental video

I wanted to stop commenting on this topic but I have to agree with you Ivan. The whole style of most of the videos on the page in my opinion have a stylistic voice that is too similar to warps style and I could be just hearing things that are not there but I swear if you watch those cat app videos the way they are strung together feels like the way Aphex would program those. You pair that with the fact that these might be the children of Heidi Lord and the theory that this is some subversive "easter egg" way to promote Syro becomes less of a crazy conspiracy theory. It would not be out of character for Warp or Aphex.

I guess its either gonna be revealed and folks like me and Ivan will be like

Called It!

Or

These kids are advanced amazing little beings and I should have more faith in the young generation.

Phlexunger's for the children !

also 12 year olds don't listen to aphex twin

I've been listening to Aphex Twin since the age of 9 or 10.

I was into Drukqs before I was into growing pubes.

yeah i kinda forgot most afx fans have children now. your old man got taste

i remain with my post that this isnt an amateur video. the kids know all the notes and instruments coming, like they heard it a million times + the boy knows the lyrics.

its just 2 typical aphex twin/warp trippy/creepy

I was into Drukqs before I was into growing pubes.

yeah i kinda forgot most afx fans have children now. your old man got taste

i remain with my post that this isnt an amateur video. the kids know all the notes and instruments coming, like they heard it a million times + the boy knows the lyrics.

its just 2 typical aphex twin/warp trippy/creepy

I discovered AFX through watching CKY2K actually. Come To Daddy was used in one of the skate sections and I was well into it haha

My family couldn't care less for the Aphex acid :(

i'm just gonna say this is one of the best and weirdest video's i'v ever seen in my life, what in the hellfuck!!?

these kids know the track better then me and just look at the tweekings movements of the girls and kid in sync with the song

this isn't some amateur recording, this is an official aphex twin video probably from warp with a super director

mental video

I wanted to stop commenting on this topic but I have to agree with you Ivan. The whole style of most of the videos on the page in my opinion have a stylistic voice that is too similar to warps style and I could be just hearing things that are not there but I swear if you watch those cat app videos the way they are strung together feels like the way Aphex would program those. You pair that with the fact that these might be the children of Heidi Lord and the theory that this is some subversive "easter egg" way to promote Syro becomes less of a crazy conspiracy theory. It would not be out of character for Warp or Aphex.

Called It!

Or

These kids are advanced amazing little beings and I should have more faith in the young generation.

What?

edit: what?!

He's upped a Mt Saint Michel + Saint Michale's Mount one today.

Edit: Yakkkk! Idiot brain cannot embed viddy. Sleep now.

Edit Edit: Wurkz now :aphexsign:

Holy shit thats how I dance to Mt Saint Michel

Think I was about 11 or 12 when I first heard 'At The Heart of It All' by going through my brother's CDs of NIN.

mental video

Called It!

Or

What?

ahah seriouly guys, what are you talking about. it's a kid who makes videos, and he makes better videos because he has a little talent and moreover he has had tablets and phones in his hands for his whole life and he watched millions of videos by the age of 5 (normally parents do that with children so they stay calm, people around here do that all the time).

He just have better "video-vocabulary" than you all just by sheer experience. that's it. this is a digital native with a touch of talent and personality. these are his videos.

try downloading the app he's using to make videos (I did) and see how easy it is to do those videos from a technical point of view. Content wise he just shows his life and this makes it interesting immediately, because it's a way of seeing the world that you don't have.

mental video

Called It!

Or

What?

ahah seriouly guys, what are you talking about. it's a kid who makes videos, and he makes better videos because he has a little talent and moreover he has had tablets and phones in his hands for his whole life and he watched millions of videos by the age of 5 (normally parents do that with children so they stay calm, people around here do that all the time).

He just have better "video-vocabulary" than you all just by sheer experience. that's it. this is a digital native with a touch of talent and personality. these are his videos.

try downloading the app he's using to make videos (I did) and see how easy it is to do those videos from a technical point of view. Content wise he just shows his life and this makes it interesting immediately, because it's a way of seeing the world that you don't have.

the minipops video is't done by a bunch of kids

just look at the girls from from 2:55 on

they seem to lose interest in the video, but then they pull these drugged out spontanious moves like they heard it a 100times

this is studied like hell, not a 10 year old director imo but a professional afx video

how about a poll?

*drinks*

It is yet to be revealed but point well taken the younger generation grows up with more experience with devices and computer programs than people who were born in the 70s like me. That being said it's not the technology or video effects we are responding to as not amateur. It's the over all style and or voice of the entire expression as a whole page. Like I said in my last post either it will be revealed that yes it is done by warp and Aphex or it will be infact the work of this marvelous little wizard. Either way its good stuff and good to see IDM activity in the world. Don't understand all the heated reactions as if these are your children ?

Their cute ok! They are special little snowflakes

Also I apologize for the way I write its not always easy to understand

That looked like the start of something cool

what was that ?

For some reason the Vimeo user 'beeple' is putting 20 second video clips to seemingly random bits from various artists releases

OMG, this little chunky lump of meat is the new Fellini, look at the self awareness in the editing, letting the audience glimpse the hoody that gypo dad has put him in. It's such a naturalistic scenario with the Bergmanesque lighting. Theres no way this can't be a professional video, OMG, look it's all so in sync with the beat, it must have taken them ages to get that in time :facepalm:

Gypo dad has a lot to answer for.

Archived