IGNORED

New Site soon

Kavinsky

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...at some point..."

This part of the post certainly bears emphasis. Reasoning inductively, it's almost as meaningful as if he never said anything at all.

They may be about to go all Aphex on our fanboy asses, and dump pre Twoism tracks on SoundCloud :emotawesomepm9:

A BoCset with the above tracks

A new ep

None of the above; just an updated website with links to the re-releases on bleep

"...at some point..."

This part of the post certainly bears emphasis. Reasoning inductively, it's almost as meaningful as if he never said anything at all.

yep.

black box....

Having been a member of twoism for some time MDG hasnt really been known to say much about BoC unless he's had good reason. So even if there's no update until later this year, I have to believe it's on the horizon.

Also, 'soon' is all relative when talking about these guys.

joyrex has also recently alluded to them having something in the works, for what its worth

2015;

Aphex Soundcloud, EP, Grammy and two unknown things
Squarepusher tour, new material
Autechre material, tour in May or later
Boards Of Canada eventual EP/Tour/Website
d'Arcangelo Soundcloud
MNLTH EP
Clark EP
and much, much more probably

year of IDM guys.

From what I've been told, they are working on their next album, and the intent was to have less of a gap between this upcoming release and Tomorrow's Harvest.

The fact they would be revamping their site (and announcing it no less) means sooner than later - so hopefully before the end of the year.

From what I've been told, they are working on their next album, and the intent was to have less of a gap between this upcoming release and Tomorrow's Harvest.

The fact they would be revamping their site (and announcing it no less) means sooner than later - so hopefully before the end of the year.

:)

Now that's making my day <3

Well while we wait I suggest either digesting Aphex Twin's soundcloud gifts, or taking a listen to this guy's podcasts

http://boccast.com/

He really does a great job dissecting samples, themes, hidden meanings, etc. behind some of BoCs releases. I found the Tomorrow's Harvest analysis particularly fascinating. He articulates well and has definitely done his research.

Or, y'know, do both things since there's probably time...

Archived