IGNORED

New Site soon

Kavinsky

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can start to feel it again. oh boy, the hype train is starting isnt it?

yep, you can tell when something is on the distant horizon for Boards of Canada 'cause watmm starts fighting with each other lol

yep, you can tell when something is on the distant horizon for Boards of Canada 'cause watmm starts fighting with each other lol

u wot m8?

drops gloves*

u wot m8?

drops gloves*

yeah?

I'll butter my knife in ya Sonny Jim, and 'ave ya guts for garters!

I know you're only joking but fuck, this is the reason why forums get on my tits. People make others feel so awkward for sharing music.

I know you can tell when someone is doing things for the wrong reason i.e. fame but some people just want to share. And that is fucking great, especially when the music is of good quality and perfectly fitting to the tastes of the people in this place.

This is not my music, I have and never will promote my music in here unless I feel someone wants to for the right reasons.

Many people in here have awful attitudes towards music but still lord it like they are superior because they "understand" fast paced glitchy beats. people need to grow up.

Yes, I look like a dick now for going off the deep end but fuck it, i'm a nice, kind, thoughtful dick with morals now I lord it over you, you fucking horrible peasants.

;););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

But seriously, this is good music by someone who deserves a break.

Thanks for sharing, BUT we do have dedicated music forums for this kind of stuff, or at worst, create a separate thread rather than piggyback on a popular one. I think it's all about context, really.

Guest cult fiction

mdg and joyrex should have a competition to see who can hype something up the longest before it actually happens... said thing must actually eventually come to pass
winner gets dinner for one at outback steakhouse

mdg and joyrex should have a competition to see who can hype something up the longest before it actually happens... said thing must actually eventually come to pass

winner gets dinner for one at outback steakhouse

lol dinner for one.

c2badda2a3017f636a790b9cc4790d15-13-thin

Guest Chesney

Thanks for sharing, BUT we do have dedicated music forums for this kind of stuff, or at worst, create a separate thread rather than piggyback on a popular one. I think it's all about context, really.

I hoped the many winks would sort of say that I wasn't completely insane.

Fair enough I should have posted in the artists like BoC thread. Oh well. Does make me wonder whether anyone clicked the link though to see if it was any good or whether they made their mind up about the music becuase it was posted in a seemingly self promoting way by a newbie with no forum rep? It's an interesting subject I think. But that's for another time and thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

While you wait here is a gem I found a few years ago and redicovered the other day.

https://soundcloud.com/random-value/2-23

Many great BoC sounding goodness and some other good styles too.

No, it's not me haha. I wish.

Sounds like a remake of Turquoise Hexagon Sun

Archived