New Site soon

Kavinsky

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Googles "Lost"*

... :mellow:

I'm lost

edit: ohhhh ok it's some kind of show. That's "Jorge Garcia" apparently. Theo is Jorge Garcia.

Pats self on back*

I hope they release new info on sunday

my birthday

come on you cunts, let's have some campfire acid

haha, nice we have our birthdays the same day

boc pls

• 3 weeks later...

anyone else want them to break their cycle and not have an EP but another album instead?

Yea I was just thinking the same. They took so much time between TCH and Tomorrow's Harvest, an EP would be very welcome but underwhelming considering their low volume output these past 10 years.

But I'm a greedy BoC fanatic and I want all their music all the time. :boc: Maybe an EP and some remastered old material?

edit: on second thought I don't want them to "remaster" anything really, the worn out fuzzy sounds from their tapes only add to the aesthetic. I would still sacrifice limbs to have 5-9-78 on vinyl.

Guest Chesney

Last nights dream consisted of the BoC album hype all starting again and clues were left and I picked up on them early. There were 8 plastic stencils I found around a local city and layered up in the right order they made a collage of brands and shop logos. This meant that the next clue was in the Shires shopping centre. I spend all night running top speed around shops looking for some signs of BoC. I heard that there were others in the centre doing the same and word was that there was exclusive live album stream tickets at the end.

I woke up before anyone got any more clues.

I hope I get back on the same dream tonight and that I am being used as a conduit for info for an upcoming album.

Will keep you informed ;)

Archived