IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

I'm really digging the Bass Bins track. Some of those melodies... amaze.

I'm trying to place it in his discography, time wise. It sounds older in some respects (drum programming, samples etc) but something about the melodies make me think it's post 2000.

It's up there with some of my favorites from the dump.

the soundcloud picture is the same as this, not sure how accurate this is though

https://www.discogs.com/%C2%B5Ziq-The-Hwicci-Song/release/217179

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx guys, didn't even notice the pic that came with it.

Yes that makes sense now actually, sounds like that era. Meast was so f'ing good actually, going to revisit that this weekend.

Thx guys, didn't even notice the pic that came with it.

Yes that makes sense now actually, sounds like that era. Meast was so f'ing good actually, going to revisit that this weekend.

MEAST is the best Mike Paradinas release for me, iv'e had some amazing times listening to that album.

even my mum likes housewife

NOW NO TRACKS ON SOUNDCLOUD

would still like to know how many in total not including Aberystwyth Marine or Short Circuit tracks

i have 319 but feel i may be missing a couple

NOW NO TRACKS ON SOUNDCLOUD

would still like to know how many in total not including Aberystwyth Marine or Short Circuit tracks

i have 319 but feel i may be missing a couple

I have 320 tracks not including those. I think a bunch of people ended up missing 'The Initial Frontier' #206.

My total count:

Life In Style = 8 tracks

Aberystwyth Marine = 17 Tracks

Spring Selection = 12 Tracks

Unreleased for a Reason (not including the above) = 320 tracks

Guest RupturedSouls

Hi all,
Been away for a bit, just checked back on the u-Ziq soundcloud to find it's gone!
I hate requesting tracks, but i'm missing a few...
The Initial Frontier, and anything after The Motorbike Track Remix 1

Did anyone create a datasheet like there was for the AFX dump?
I'd been organising the tracks by year (usually the tag on a track) so that each year was it's own album.
Unfortunately i don't have the tagged years for Mydrovip onwards :'(
I'm grateful for any help :)

Now i'm off to get Aberystwyth Marine in HQ off the bandcamp :D Whoop Whoop!!!

Hi all,

Been away for a bit, just checked back on the u-Ziq soundcloud to find it's gone!

I hate requesting tracks, but i'm missing a few...

The Initial Frontier, and anything after The Motorbike Track Remix 1

Did anyone create a datasheet like there was for the AFX dump?

I'd been organising the tracks by year (usually the tag on a track) so that each year was it's own album.

Unfortunately i don't have the tagged years for Mydrovip onwards :'(

I'm grateful for any help :)

Now i'm off to get Aberystwyth Marine in HQ off the bandcamp :D Whoop Whoop!!!

The 'answer' post at the top should contain links to everything.

My total count:

Life In Style = 8 tracks

Aberystwyth Marine = 17 Tracks

Spring Selection = 12 Tracks

Unreleased for a Reason (not including the above) = 320 tracks

wow i'm missing all the spring selection and only 1 of the unreleased but not initial frontier

Guest RupturedSouls

Hi Golter,

the "Answer" post at the top has 311 tracks and Life In Style, so it's missing 9 tracks if the total is said to be 320.

It doesn't contain The Initial Frontier, or anything after Sea Dweller. Also, no years included :(

Hats off to Lipvago for putting that together for us, but there are still tracks missing :'(

JUVITH SITH, if you look on the thread for Spring Selection, there's a link to the soundcloud for it. although the main soundcloud is empty, this private playlist is still there ;)

Hi Golter,

the "Answer" post at the top has 311 tracks and Life In Style, so it's missing 9 tracks if the total is said to be 320.

It doesn't contain The Initial Frontier, or anything after Sea Dweller. Also, no years included :(

Hats off to Lipvago for putting that together for us, but there are still tracks missing :'(

JUVITH SITH, if you look on the thread for Spring Selection, there's a link to the soundcloud for it. although the main soundcloud is empty, this private playlist is still there ;)

sweet...i remember listening to plem alot cos it s the bees knees

Bass Bins has become one of my favorite tracks from the whole dump.

It has some brilliant melodies and a really unique vibe to it overall.

Would love to hear more from that era.

Okay here is the uploaded dump (minus artwork and Aberystwyth Marine tracks). This is all of it I think, correct me if I am wrong.

Part I: https://we.tl/XSB6lv1AA9

PartII: https://we.tl/hAxjiAu0zh

Get it quick if you need to as WeTransfer links only last a few days.

Guest RupturedSouls

Thanks Golter!!!
I now feel complete ^_^
And yes - Bass Bins is very nice :D

Does anyone know more about this
13094169_10153713301203789_5030788839241

If it's an unreleased 95/96 album that never was, or if it's just a recently put together comp of Soundcloud tracks? Any name? Would be interesting to have more info on it.

Thanks Golter!!!

I now feel complete ^_^

And yes - Bass Bins is very nice :D

Does anyone know more about this

13094169_10153713301203789_5030788839241

If it's an unreleased 95/96 album that never was, or if it's just a recently put together comp of Soundcloud tracks? Any name? Would be interesting to have more info on it.

Those are the tracks Mike arranged into "RY30 Trax" on his soundcloud. I imagine that's a reference to the Yamaha RY30 heard throughout.

Okay here is the uploaded dump (minus artwork and Aberystwyth Marine tracks). This is all of it I think, correct me if I am wrong.

Ultra thanks on this!

Guest RupturedSouls

Ah, i didn't see that playlist. Well, RY30 Trax is now an album on my iTunes, haha.

I'll admit, i'd never given Mike too much attention. Over the years i've obsessed over AFX, Sqarepusher, Venetian Snares. Of course had a good old listen to the other "classics" - Mike, Luke Vibert, Chris Jeffs etc. but always put them on a "second tier".
Mike's soundcloud dumping really made me sit and listen though a rich spectrum of sounds; all with his trademark feeling. These are all the unreleased tracks that were 'not good enough for release', and i was loving them. So it made me look back over the albums - and i'm ashamed for overlooking Mike for so long. haha.

I love Lunatic Harness, but Royal Astronomy just never sat well with me. That made me drift away a bit i think. (though Chewed Corners was so beautiful it pulled me back)
Hearing Aberystwyth Marine has really blown me away. How the fuck were the label not happy with it? I'd actually put it as one of his best albums!!! It's all ive listened to this week.

In closing,a HUGE 'THANK YOU' to Mr Paradinas - for all the µ-Ziq, and for the soundcloudery; digging up so many gems - making me rediscover you. I really needed it :music:

Ultra thanks on this!

Big thanks here too!

Archived