IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man o man...life is good. Can't wait to get stuck into these tomorrow at work. Wish I could blast them now...but need to let sleeping babes lie!

Thanks for the tunes Mr. Paradinas!

Just one track before bed....damn..change of heart is lovely. The drum work is fantastic.

Wonder if Mike has anymore ambient stuff hidden away - like sick porter (still one of my favorite ambient tracks of all time), ieosope...etc etc.

Just one track before bed....damn..change of heart is lovely. The drum work is fantastic.

Wonder if Mike has anymore ambient stuff hidden away - like sick porter (still one of my favorite ambient tracks of all time), ieosope...etc etc.

haha, I stayed up to 4 in the morning listening to these, is insane man.

Hi Bambi.

Had a conversation with Mark Pritchard once about the remix you did of Reload's "the Biosphere" that came on some magazine's attached cassette and he said he thought you had done a batch of other remixes of Reload/Global Communication stuff but he didn't know where it ended up. Any chance you might still have them and could post in the dμmp :) cheers and thanks a ton for sharing your tracks (I was over the moon with the somerset tracks, this is amazing treasure)

Hi Bambi.

Had a conversation with Mark Pritchard once about the remix you did of Reload's "the Biosphere" that came on some magazine's attached cassette and he said he thought you had done a batch of other remixes of Reload/Global Communication stuff but he didn't know where it ended up. Any chance you might still have them and could post in the dμmp :) cheers and thanks a ton for sharing your tracks (I was over the moon with the somerset tracks, this is amazing treasure)

yes please! :flower:

Hi Bambi.

yes please! :flower:

hahaha thas awesome! id buy some of these too ;)

Wow, I had no idea this stuff would turn out to be so incredibly cute. Change of Heart, that's really dreamy.

"Hangin On" reminds me of some earlier Jake Slazenger work, maybe "Hung Like a Bull"?

Would fit perfect at the end of an old Rocky movie lol.

It's way Slazenger, you're right. I knew there would be some awesome keyboard solos. Man, doing this stuff without a sequencer must have been brutal.

Hah, Soundcloud skipped ahead to Plem, and I was like, wait there's no way this could have been recorded without a sequencer.

Kanye wishes he could make a track half as good as "Hangin On".

So much love here - but hot damn Change of Heart is beautiful. Also loving The Missing Piece - some prototypical µ-Ziq breakdowns. Dr. Who's Philosophy was played live to your 4-track Mike? The drums sound live as well.

We're gonna have to do a google doc for this one as well - all the info put up on soundclog is great with all the synths etc.

Also was I the only one hoping that Orch would be a tribute to the Orch5 stab? lol

Feel guilty cos downloading without time to appreciate the greatness. But I will Mr P!

Edit: Dr Who's Philosophy - appreciating greatness now. Cheers so much for sharing!

Edit Edit: proper nostalgia face from Darwin get's laid but i never heard it before. This is good shit

Archived