IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

In case someone missed the track he posted between these fabulous Aquamarina tracks: "Cheeky Chappie"

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9u77qh

Is it different than

https://soundcloud.com/mikep/cheeky-chappie

?

My bad. I downloaded every track via the emails (there's a direct download link attatched) i realised until now that the notifying mails that come in not automatically correspond with the Soindclown-post order. Sometimes (with afx) i don't get notified at all. And when i did browse mike's account, i believed cheeky chappie would sit between the Aquamarinas which it didn't. Long story short. Sorry for the fuss. Enjoy what's comin at us.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purposely avoided properly listening to the tracks yet but have kept my Sunday free to give them the time and attention they deserve. :)

Massive massive thanks to Mike P. for sharing (and StephenG for his act of generosity).

Guest Bourbon Surf

Was just listening to Tango'n'Vectif... glad we're getting into that era..... Liking Auqeamb a lot, Monmartre as well.... Can really hear the AFX influence in Tired Hungry Legs... Lots of good tracks today!

Guest styrofoamned

Coolest weekend ever! Thanks Mike!

p.s.

Anyone know where I can get the Green My Little beautiful Poster? I've got Orange and Yellow from back in the day. Never got Green.

Deeuhh. Guh. Guhwords. Holy. Freaking. Eargasm. I just logged into Soundcloud and the uploads were filling my 'latest' stream. I had to rub my eyes. Then I knew what had happened. Thanks Bambi! Thanks Rixxx! Thanks Stephen! No words man!!!!

Cheeky Chappie! Phenomenal!

Overall through the whole dump I'm getting mostly a Slazenger vibe so far. Mostly jazzy funky stuff. Me and the missus will probably have a bit of a smoke later and listen to a good hour or two of this.

Thanks again mr Mike. Very generous of you...

What is it with these IDM old timers that they don't release a lot of their best stuff? Not listened to Mike for 2 years but some of the latest tracks he's uploaded from the vaults has peaked my interest once again. Keep doin what your doin with the uploading. Everything i've heard so far has been 10/10. I can't accept that these guys let these trax gather dust for so long.

Honestly, the tsuami of tracks coming out of soundcloud has consumed many, i feel a bit sorry for Clark and anyone who's putting out EP's now. Everyones attention is focused elsewhere.

Superb superb superb. 2015 best year in music for fucking...well ever really. 96 comes close I guess.

Are all of these recent uploads only in 128? Not to whinge too too much. Just curious.

Superb superb superb. 2015 best year in music for fucking...well ever really. 96 comes close I guess.

Are all of these recent uploads only in 128? Not to whinge too too much. Just curious.

Mine are all showing 320 man. Are you using a downloader attachment?

well most are 320. There are some weird ones, 280 and stuff. Nothing under that though.

I was just guessing cause some of the file sizes seemed awfully small for 320 - and OS X Mavericks preview doesn't display the bitrate anymore :cattears:

Guest Tristan

Supernice trax! I've a few nice records from him, but these sc songs house quite a few insta-faves. Time to dive a little deeper into his discography i guess ('cause i like vinyls)

Richard just commented:

on MLR1
ah yeah remembering a lot of these from your tapes, reminds me a bit of time after time.

You know those epilogues in movies where you're not supposed to be sure if the character is dreaming because it's too perfect? That's where I'm at with all this. Fuck. Yes.

The dub kingdom!!

Man are we ever spoiled. I wasn't sure whether or not to start the thread - but now I'm so happy I did!

75 tracks plus the Short Circuit EP. What a treat!

Archived