IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Got a new ipad and spent hours last sunday listening, it's only just sinking in exactly how much there is on Mr P's SC. Everything in the 'More 94-95 Stuff' playlist is great. This whole thing has been incredible. It's funny that so many other producers have to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to come up with bonus tracks for reissues of their old albums. Meanwhile we've only got a tiny fraction of Mike's unreleased stuff here, and so much of it is killer.

Amusingly, I never really got a chance to go through all the newer unreleased material that was on SC and got bumped off with these older tracks. Because I love all the stuff from the Xtlp sessions too.

This exactly!!

I love love love this SC dump, really great tracks. I hope at some point he slates his favorite for physical release, there are lots on here I'd love to have on vinyl.

This whole thing has been incredible. It's funny that so many other producers have to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to come up with bonus tracks for reissues of their old albums. Meanwhile we've only got a tiny fraction of Mike's unreleased stuff here, and so much of it is killer.

I am getting through much of this and AFX soundcloud dump whilst driving to and fro, there is a lot of good stuff ( not surprisingly), they both seemed to have stopped around 1995 with the dumps, there are exceptions but the bulk is their earlier stuff to 95, so there is 20 more years worth sitting in their vaults!

I hope they eventually put a lot of the later archives out, either more soundcloud dumps or archive releases on bandcamp, I certainly wouldn't mind paying for it.

ooooh fuck yes what a grand way to start a Tuesday. This RY30 Trax playlist is fucking lovely.

Mike - can i haz download? on bandcamp? for moniez?

How the fuck did you not release "mydrovip" before? So good.

This was planned as a release originally right? How fucking good is Fortuna?

Or is this all "In Pine Effect" outtakes?

How the fuck did you not release "mydrovip" before? So good.

Yeah man, really!

edit: these RY30 tracks are wicked good. I'd buy those as an album.

I'm enjoying them right now as well! Thanks Mike!

Archived