IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First and foremost

taxi-drive-clap.gif

but while I'm here, is anyone else having issues trying to download these tracks right now or is it just me?

that is the result of mike only having a regular soundcloud account, meaning every track has a limit on how many times it can be downloaded

:cry:

Guest styrofoamned

I have been going through tapes. Ones from 1982, with me and my friend Caspar singing in our school band 'Short Circuit' when we were 9 & 10, and 4-track stuff from 1986 (when i borrowed a recorder of someone) and 1989-91 (when i bought my own fostex 280). All pre-µ-ziq stuff. I found the first demo tracks I gave to a (pre-rephlex) aphex twin via my friend at college who knew him. This is all pre-sequencer stuff so played live onto a 4-track along with a (hr-16) drum machine. I started using a sequencer at my friends house in 1991 - but i already had all that stuff digitized.

I mean it's not all bad - Auqeam and Hector's House are from these 4-track sessions and they got released...

Mike, I saw you in Seattle just over 15 years ago it seems... Some guy filmed the whole thing but never sent me the footage.

You jumped off stage and asked me where I got my Mike and Rich shirt... I was scared you were gonna be mad that we made them

when the album was released.... (I had also snuck into the club to see you as I was only 20)... you asked

me if you could have one and then you signed mine with a ball point pen. I've still got it on my wall, but I still owe you a shirt. I think my

friend still has an original made in 1996. I'll see about getting it if you want it!

Thanks for the choons... always been the soundtrack of my best life!

R

p.s. You can see the shirt in my avatar pic. You remember?

Guest styrofoamned

First and foremost

taxi-drive-clap.gif

but while I'm here, is anyone else having issues trying to download these tracks right now or is it just me?

that is the result of mike only having a regular soundcloud account, meaning every track has a limit on how many times it can be downloaded

Where do we send the money? Lets upgrade Mike!

First and foremost

taxi-drive-clap.gif

this!

First and foremost

taxi-drive-clap.gif

this!

I will contribute to this effort!

Awesome Stephen!

Looking forward to more quality blasts from the past. Been loving the Short Circuit record, Synthony No1 and Josephine the most so far.

Awesome Stephen!

Looking forward to more quality blasts from the past. Been loving the Short Circuit record, Synthony No1 and Josephine the most so far.

Really loving the Souvenir remix, it kind of reminds me of music my dad listened to back in the 90s.

Love it. Really happy vibes. =D

Damn, "The Missing Piece" is incredibly catchy : it's amazing how it already sounds a lot like you Mike :)

Thank you so much for those uploads, we're spoiled !!!

Archived