IGNORED

Patience rewarded: µ-Ziq soundcloud dump ongoing!!!

chenGOD

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great getting to listen to these again, thanks for the links. I still love everything in the More 94-95 Stuff playlist. The batch before that was all brilliant as well. I'd love a cd version sometime, More 94-95 would sound great while driving. But I know, it's out of the question, I'll just have to listen to Somerset Avenue Tracks in the car again, what a harsh life I lead. Man, Drivel really is great, wow.

Checking back on my older posts, I would like to hear, Mink, N+P2nk (cycle), No Rules, Qis (the power), pH 5, PC5 and Xolbe 1, if you get a second

Sunkist N'Vectif <3

OH! I discovered Camberwick Green last night. Can I ask what era that was from if you recall? Love it.

Camberwick Green is from 1994 and samples track 2 from this 

Where have I heard the piano-y riff on Ghisome before.... =/

4:45

Kraftwerk?

The opening strings on 'Glazing; are soo lovely, is that all Roland D-50 Mike?   I managed to get hold of a D-50 but have yet to make any pad or string sound that nice.

The opening strings on 'Glazing; are soo lovely, is that all Roland D-50 Mike?   I managed to get hold of a D-50 but have yet to make any pad or string sound that nice.

The strings are a sample on FZ-1, the bleeps are D-50.

The strings are a sample on FZ-1, the bleeps are D-50.

I absolutely love that track, thanks for sharing Mike;-)

Yes, thanks indeed! Not least for making the soundtrack to a big part of my life. Much love.

• 2 weeks later...

hey the soundcloud dump is all still up (but hidden) if anyone has any favourites they want to re-hear, mssing tracks or questions I can post links here

BamBi you gorgeous 10/10 genius you!

How about these, -New York Cheddar and -Yoghurt&Green onions Ep,s ???????

Ever think about sharing these EP,s with us one day? or are they already hidden somewhere in ur faboulous sc account ????

:emb:   :mu-ziq:  :emb:   :mu-ziq:  :emb:   :mu-ziq:  :emb:   :mu-ziq:  :whistling:  

hey the soundcloud dump is all still up (but hidden) if anyone has any favourites they want to re-hear, mssing tracks or questions I can post links here

Ever think about sharing these EP,s with us one day? or are they already hidden somewhere in ur faboulous sc account ????

:emb:   :mu-ziq:  :emb:   :mu-ziq:  :emb:   :mu-ziq:  :emb:   :mu-ziq:  :whistling:  

The material destined for those EPs was on RY30 Trax

AAAaaaaaaaaaaah..... Yeah,Makes sense....   Smoooooth & Creamy! 

Thanx for the info! Have been wondering for a while now. :D  Love RY30 Trax so damn much, Not sure if that name would sell on a bag of crisps though....  

• 2 weeks later...

The Orange Crumble track in among the dump is by far the best, pretty much been on every other day since it first graced my eardrums... By the time it ends i am in pure bliss and just need it to repeat again...

• 2 weeks later...

AAAaaaaaaaaaaah..... Yeah,Makes sense....   Smoooooth & Creamy! 

Thanx for the info! Have been wondering for a while now. :D  Love RY30 Trax so damn much, Not sure if that name would sell on a bag of crisps though....  

Do you have a link to the hidden tracks?

• 1 month later...

Archived