IGNORED

Drill Drill'n'drill Drill'n'nDrill

White Rainbow

Guest colonelchibbers

Drilltacular. Not a weak spot in it. This stuff just come naturally to you? As a total beginner I'm kind of interested to know more about your method. I've heard about ReCycle as a good beat-chopping tool.

You're fast becoming one of my favourite soundcloud artists :)

Drilltacular. Not a weak spot in it. This stuff just come naturally to you? As a total beginner I'm kind of interested to know more about your method. I've heard about ReCycle as a good beat-chopping tool.

Everything is done with Renoise, no extra VST for drums edit, millisecond work.

The drums come fast, but not too furious. Laid back in spite of the frenetic programming. Very clean drum edits.

Are you Adam Forkner 'White Rainbow' by an chance? I wonder this every time I see your user name on here.

No I never heard about him. White Rainbow was the first username i took refering to "A White Rainbow" a song from coil. But music i made has nothing to do anymore with coil even though i still love their work ;-)

Guest sonnyskare

You're great at chopping up drums.

And without a tool, in renoise? Amazing, I tried to do stuff like this in renoise and I couldn't cohesively edit. What's your secret ;)

Also I like the squarepusher vibe.

Thank you Chartreuse!

man I have missed this sound from sp, beautiful drum work! is it all made in renoise?

absolutely! everything was edited, mixed and balanced in renoise.

woah, guess I'll need to give it a try then, I have owned it for a while now but never really given it a proper run, but judging by the quality of this (and vsnares xD) it sounds really versatile.

edit: and fun!

Archived