IGNORED

Trackermatte - Dreamhunter

Guest skibby

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trackermatte is winning me over, took a while though. The music is strong on it's own without being too indebted to aphex twin (which is how i originally saw it). The productions are top tier and dynamic enough that im surprised this guy wasn't signed to rephlex, i don't think any of the new waves of braindance people on phlex besides Wisp reached this level tbh

Here we go!

Dreamhunter 04>14 1

For some reason my mp3s are full of glitches and stuff, the audio is messed up.

How do I get another download? there should only be one gau_____stephen emails that purchased it from you. Can you help me out? =(

Oh I'm sure there's a solution. Let me check. If anyone else has issues let me know!

I'm sure it was just a browser screwup or something, it's happened to me when downloading in chrome before. Not all of the tracks are messed up but about 1/3rd of them are. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Just sign into your bandcamp profile and redownload them through your collection.

I don't have a bandcamp profile... =/

Mr Burglar hooked me up with a re-download and it's working great! But I'll make a profile now for future use.

Archived