IGNORED

Recommendations

Roj

Hi All,

I've only been a so-so fan of Clark previously (sorry everybody!!), and certainly not actually purchased much of his works until very recently when I got Iradelphic and WOW, what a brilliant album. This seems very different to the other stuff of his that I've heard, less manic and intense so much more to my liking. Could anybody recommend any of his other albums that may appeal to me given my preference for Iradelphic over his other stuff I've heard (I only have one other album, Totems Flare, which I find a bit hit and miss). I would appreciate all input. Thanks in advance.

I love 60s psych rock (Amorphous Androgynous anybody?) but I was thinking of other Clark albums. Thanks to the others for the recommendations.

I not a beeg fan of jazz......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The track he did for that driving game on X-Box is pretty good

I can never remember the name of it or find it

Not really Iradelphicky though.

Would recommend these remixes :

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also very hit and miss with Clark. I think maybe you should take the effort to listen to most of his albums as there will always be a few tracks worth your effort.

That was a great little EP. Really annoyed me at the time since it came on one of those midget CDs that I daren't put in my car CD player lest it swallow it lawl

IMO his earlier stuff (Clarence thru to Body Riddle) was a straight run of solid gold. Iradelphic was a return to form but since then I find the bulk of his stuff, well, boring. Hurts to say it tho

Archived