Gillian was/is so fucking sexy, oh my Allah.

there's an X rated version of that gif.

even moe so now and doing great work too.  hannibal, the fall.. etc

I don't care about the suggestive cutting of the gif really, I'm making an evaluative remark based on her faceblob and the multitudinous shapelinesses thereof.

Edited by usagi

I don't care about the suggestive cutting of the gif really, I'm making an evaluative remark based on her faceblob and the multitudinous shapelinesses thereof.

i only mention because someone sent it to me. it's same mostly. i'm huge X-Files dork so appreciate scully character for so many reasons. 

the other version is more than suggestive cutting. it's explicit. and only makes it slightly funnier/sillier because her expressions and timing of other things. 

It will be glorious in future political history textbooks when there will be chapters about Pepe's, Harambe and dank memes in the election of 2016. LOL there will be no future history books because they've all been burned in book burnings.

So I've been waiting to post a dank vid but it appears that the "YoutubeHD" option from the BBCode drop down has been removed.

what do i do nao?

Just paste the YouTube URL in, ya n00b