BoC fans would commit seppuku before the first syllable of a rational discussion has been uttered. so the second panel of a BoC version of that comic would simply be a crashing tidal wave of hot virginal blood.

I was just willing to overlook it for the greater good (ie sticking it to aphex fans)

Totes warranted ma manze.  Did you guys know Aphex Twins won a Grammy?

BoC fans would commit seppuku before the first syllable of a rational discussion has been uttered. so the second panel of a BoC version of that comic would simply be a crashing tidal wave of hot virginal blood.

Bear in mind this is a subset of humanity that got worked up and agonized over the appearance of a black square on a website.

Bear in mind this is a subset of humanity that got worked up and agonized over the appearance of a black square on a website.

HEY! WE WHERE RIGHT GODDAMMIT!

edit: i had actually forgotten I was part of that drama.. oh how I miss the boc subforum...

Edited by MIXL2