/?  ?          

/\_ ⭕️̶̷̶̧̨̩͙͓̹̼̗̜̜̼̙͎̣̭  H̼̠͉̬̼̮̠ͩ̑̍̐̉͂ͮ́̃̄̊͒̊͛̎̎̚͟͞͡͞ͅU̴̡͍͓͖̥͖̗͈̪̯̼̲̗̮̐͆̈ͫ̿̌̃ͭ̂͑̓̽̐͟͝N̔͆̈́ͩ̽̉̄ͭͯ̆͗͏̴̤̗̱͍̀G̶̡̻̬̙̻̱̗̩̼͒ͨͮͥ̊̕Ŗ̬̯̻͕̭͚͕̝̮̣̤͎͆ͥ̇̎ͪͨͧ̔͑̄̐̾ͤ͑̂ͨͧ́̚̕͘Y̶̡͚̮̞̭͑̌ͩ̔̿̏ͨ͆̀͟͡͡

/\___/           

,`.__/            

7___/             

/___/           

\___\             

\___\_           

\___\_         

\___\        

\___\  

/\___/   

/\___/           

,`.__/            

7___/             

/___/             

\___\_     

`.__\_   

`._\  

`\

☃❅✿ ヽ༼ ຈل͜ຈ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿༽Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆ ༽ノ

Funny-Video-Garbage-Fail-Gif.gif005.gif

tumblr_patvrnKvqm1whx7wyo1_500.pngtumblr_paz6qhmtMK1ush256o1_500.pngtumblr_paa87mlIz91rvzucio1_500.jpgM_aHqs0wXWiykmeQhLL2MzvHm5LbA06imBBFeexsHU1QoRiYsvZl.gif  boat_004sm2_t.gif5TVhAia.pngtumblr_p9nrwajZrZ1r1lnogo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nlzqnsIjba1u972sho1_1280.jpgKoN0aPb.jpg

Funny-Video-Garbage-Fail-Gif.gif

trying to control negativity in your life

You ever meet those people who go on about 'the power of positivity' and how good things happen if you think positive and channel 'positive energy'?

You ever feel like punching them in the face?

Funny-Video-Garbage-Fail-Gif.gif

trying to control negativity in your life

You ever meet those people who go on about 'the power of positivity' and how good things happen if you think positive and channel 'positive energy'?

What we truly need in life is balance.

Edited by span

every melt around me at work is like this. it's the modern crutch people use to get through their lives, the equivalent of something from the past like trying to get to heaven or w/e.

Yeah, two of my okc dates so far have been like this. Ones I got along with pretty well and slept with etc. I think it was that bullshit which ultimately decided me about them. It was just too fucking irritating.

Obsession with positivity is just as bad as obsession with negativity. It's like Unikitty from the 2014 Lego film, or those south Cali beach goers. I'm all for the pursuit of happiness, but willful self-delusion and refusal to face reality is dangerous.

Or some shit. Let's see some more damk bemes