On 8/23/2019 at 4:39 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

For the past while, these columns of dank have been stopping around the halfway point of each post, on different computers.  For instance ignatius' last one stops partway through the "have we tried exploding food" one, then there's empty space equivalent to at least another 4 or 5 memes.  Reloading does nothing.  Anyone else having this?  It's pretty frustrating, considering the level of dank leading up to it.  That caveman music invention bit?  Fuck me.

edit: also gone is the option of reacting to said post.  I can react to memeless posts as normal tho, but that's far less essential.

@Zephyr_Nova - what browser/OS? Can you screenshot where you cannot react to a post (or that one in particular)?

On 8/26/2019 at 8:57 AM, Joyrex said:

@Zephyr_Nova - what browser/OS? Can you screenshot where you cannot react to a post (or that one in particular)?

Mac OS Yosemite, Chrome.

Thanks for asking.866053743_watmmundank.thumb.png.ad8ecc8a563097e366fe77eda04c38dc.png

Above this dank chunk of nothing there's a stack of actual dank memes.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Mac OS Yosemite, Chrome.

Thanks for asking.866053743_watmmundank.thumb.png.ad8ecc8a563097e366fe77eda04c38dc.png

Above this dank chunk of nothing there's a stack of actual dank memes.

Try the WATMM Classic theme and see if you get the same thing

And WTF were you looking up "Tigermilk" for?

5 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

I was seeing the same thing for a while, had to switch to After Dark since classic is a bit bright for my taste, no issues with that.

-Posted via Google Chrome

4 minutes ago, OneToThirtySix said:

I was seeing the same thing for a while, had to switch to After Dark since classic is a bit bright for my taste, no issues with that.

-Posted via Google Chrome

So it might be in the Tomorrow's Harvest theme itself then...

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Zephyr's been learnin' to cook.  Look out Endangered species!  These Belle & Sebastian pancakes are gon' be delish.