I listened to mad huerco s in 2013, colonial patterns was my fall album that year for sure, i get it if it was a joke. but I'm serious.

edit: deadly serious

Edited by Salvatorin

I listened to mad huerco s in 2013, colonial patterns was my fall album that year for sure, i get it if it was a joke. but I'm serious.

edit: deadly serious

you, patt, and me are the main ones i can think of.

*checks thread*

Edited by sheatheman

if he doesn't know where his bed is by now, maybe it's the fact that he feels the need to interpretive dance his way to beds, that pirouette fucks his sense of direction every time.

the lsd one is just funny pics as is the g/f one. not moderator moaning though, just saying.

lol @ the vaporwave memes on the last page

bravo sir

bravo

btw, in case anyone was wondering, the one that's in japanese is written in broken, stilted and awful japanese and reads

"the aesthetic here is awful

i must blog now

i'd rather be using my satellaview"

oh yeah pob how is your japanese coming? must be pretty good to discern between good fake japanese and bad fake japanese

it's absolutely terrible! either i'm going to flunk all my japanese credits or majoring in japanese is a joke (or both). i'm a bit anxious about my future, but to be honest this is my first year so hopefully things will get better. i spent all the summer studying kanji so i could just forget about them and focus on everything else but meeting people or reading manga or something would probably have been a better idea.

anyway i can recognise bad japanese because it looks like what i churn out when i have to look anything up in the dictionary/when there's 4 pieces of grammar that mean roughly the same and I don't know which one to use lol

also it isn't 90% garaigo so it can't be real japanese from 2015

no, but it's pretty ungrammatical

basically it looks like something i'd write

it takes one to know one

43czcf3.png

Edited by poblequadrat