If you don't lol the terrists win.

But yeah, was a single thing posted today about 9/11 funny?

I went to the post office today and an asian guy asked me what the date was (english wasn't his first language). i didn't even know the date lol so i check my phone: 9/11. then i said in a flat voice "never forget" and he laughed nervously, not understanding. i don't give a fuck. i've never laughed at a 9/11 meme nor been offended by one.

let's review the posts:

*looks at calendar*

yeah nah, i'm not watching that, it's probably retarded as fuck.

We wish you a 9/11
We wish you a 9/11
We wish you a 9/11
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

a christmas carol with the words replaced with lyrics about 9/11. less entertaining than twitch spam. the nadir of shitposting has been plumbed

happy 9/11 Everyone!

alri, you're from ny, legit

*5 pictures even a twelve year old on 9gag wouldn't find funny*

nice nice

wait, nvm. that "meme" contains a minion. and the .jpg compression, it's ridiculous! haha!! super dank! the dank memes are always over compressed xD wtf damn son where'd you find this?? black twitter?? ROFL. *posted from my iphone6 via tapatalk*

whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, a lot of people died. i got the day off of school so it was dank at the time and i didn't give a shit, but i always remember my dad's reaction to it. it was unreal / indescriferable to me at the time, but as i got older and more mature the reality of the situation sank in. i end up ignoring the internation news because it's so depressing, turn on n.p.r. and it's just like r.i.p. whoever. people only care about themselves man.

the disintingration loops are neat but i only listened to the first one because ppl were like no he's a meme artist but then patricians like alco listen to it and i heard II-IV were jams so i'll listen to them soon. i have to be in a particular mood to listen to mopey ambient tho.

step your meme game up bitch

i'm glad your dad is still alive doublename

Edited by whylessness

I went to the post office today and an asian guy asked me what the date was (english wasn't his first language). i didn't even know the date lol so i check my phone: 9/11. then i said in a flat voice "never forget" and he laughed nervously, not understanding.

captain-america-and-george-bush-freedom.

then i said in a flat voice "never forget" and he laughed nervously, not understanding.

my inflection half-suggested a joke, or least contained no sincerity or conviction. i wasn't being patriotic. but then the dime pieces behind the counter laughed because DUDE SOCIAL CUES LMAO

i'm such a devil-may-care rebel fuckk ;))

If you don't lol the terrists win.

But yeah, was a single thing posted today about 9/11 funny?

I went to the post office today and an asian guy asked me what the date was (english wasn't his first language). i didn't even know the date lol so i check my phone: 9/11. then i said in a flat voice "never forget" and he laughed nervously, not understanding. i don't give a fuck. i've never laughed at a 9/11 meme nor been offended by one.

let's review the posts:

*looks at calendar*

yeah nah, i'm not watching that, it's probably retarded as fuck.

We wish you a 9/11
We wish you a 9/11
We wish you a 9/11
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

a christmas carol with the words replaced with lyrics about 9/11. less entertaining than twitch spam. the nadir of shitposting has been plumbed

happy 9/11 Everyone!

alri, you're from ny, legit

*5 pictures even a twelve year old on 9gag wouldn't find funny*

nice nice

wait, nvm. that "meme" contains a minion. and the .jpg compression, it's ridiculous! haha!! super dank! the dank memes are always over compressed xD wtf damn son where'd you find this?? black twitter?? ROFL. *posted from my iphone6 via tapatalk*

whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, a lot of people died. i got the day off of school so it was dank at the time and i didn't give a shit, but i always remember my dad's reaction to it. it was unreal / indescriferable to me at the time, but as i got older and more mature the reality of the situation sank in. i end up ignoring the internation news because it's so depressing, turn on n.p.r. and it's just like r.i.p. whoever. people only care about themselves man.

the disintingration loops are neat but i only listened to the first one because ppl were like no he's a meme artist but then patricians like alco listen to it and i heard II-IV were jams so i'll listen to them soon. i have to be in a particular mood to listen to mopey ambient tho.

step your meme game up bitch

i'm glad your dad is still alive doublename

Buck wild with the trigger.

People getting offended by cancerous shitposting on the internet that not even a 12 year would find funny is half the fun.

And it's just making fun of a demographic of overly-patriotic and conspiracy nutbags. 9/11 serves that purpose. No biggie really. Unless you belong to that demographic of couse.

12011355_798194913632989_381779763703080

Edited by Npoess