WATMM doesnt have green text friend, try it out at one of your local chans.

but isnt watmm maybe only 2 steps away from being a chan, this thread itself maybe only 1?

and isn't the fact that a guy is in here, supposedly having a 'meltdown', expressed through memes- a meme-meltdown...

isn't that a possible indicator that the obsession with memes is unhealthy? isn't it possible that whyless is the future of all meme-posters? communicating emotional breakdowns via meme? maybe why was an inevitable eventuality of this thread, and he just happened to be the first one to snap?

you guys are playing with psychic cyberfire with these condensed ass, danky ass memes. you have no one to blame but yourselves, whatever happens.

yeah this "meltdown" meme is wack as fuck.

Untitled Hidden Track is more like it

sharing something personal on the internet and top bantz = meltdown ??

i admitted i was depressed in the syro thread, shall we start another thread?

Edited by whylessness

why i just feel like this thread (nay- the world) isn't ready for your meme stylings yet. give it another 50-100 pages and you'll be hailed as the great prophet who foretold and ushered in a new era of meme madness. and by madness i mean insanity

when you take a cat nap and toke up and they waitin for the next meme...

http://i.imgur.com/2SSTYrH.jpg

and by madness i mean insanity

(if we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards: checkmate)

Edited by whylessness