4295103.jpg

Dank martyrdom.

He placed himself before the ban hammer for all to see (unless you had him on ignore) and had his posting privileges ripped from his very being, silenced for all eternity. But he has crossed planes, and lives on in perpetuity as one the very memes he was oh so enamored with.

thank god for that shit

getting banned by shitposting in dank memes, the fact that mods can understand this and facilitate, give me hope 4 the future

seeing as i am in berlin rn, i am going to snap some DANKE memes, when i am out today, as thanks.

also, the 4chan squalor spread was v good.

it's like fucking Inception in 'ere.

I had some inception fucking once. I met a girl at a club a few months ago, and due to her being a hobag, we went to a love hotel (which is where you go in Tokyo to sexing). Anyway, after doing some lines of near-pure charly from IDM hookupz, my member is all of a sudden knee deep in her vagiznaz (took awhile to get it up, but I poked at it like checking meters in a jet). As I'm pumping her furiously with coke sweat splatting on the walls, I put her ankles by her head to get in deeper. And then I realized...... What the fuck. "Is that..... Is that another vagina?!" "...Yes."

TLDR: I fucked a girl who had a vagina in her vagina, and in that vagina was another vagina.

It was the first time I've been in 3 vaginas simultaneously, and I'm now humbled and find myself watching sunsets with can beer, crying, remembering the Native Americans. Sidenote: After the fucking, she queef'd with all 3 vaginas, which made a G major chord. So now every time I hear G major I remember her.

I had some inception fucking once. I met a girl at a club a few months ago, and due to her being a hobag, we went to a love hotel (which is where you go in Tokyo to sexing). Anyway, after doing some lines of near-pure charly from IDM hookupz, my member is all of a sudden knee deep in her vagiznaz (took awhile to get it up, but I poked at it like checking meters in a jet). As I'm pumping her furiously with coke sweat splatting on the walls, I put her ankles by her head to get in deeper. And then I realized...... What the fuck. "Is that..... Is that another vagina?!" "...Yes."

TLDR: I fucked a girl who had a vagina in her vagina, and in that vagina was another vagina.

It was the first time I've been in 3 vaginas simultaneously, and I'm now humbled and find myself watching sunsets with can beer, crying, remembering the Native Americans. Sidenote: After the fucking, she queef'd with all 3 vaginas, which made a G major chord. So now every time I hear G major I remember her.

lol

Good thing it wasn't G Minor. You would have gotten 3 nested life sentences.

Good thing it wasn't G Minor. You would have gotten 3 nested life sentences.

Some people think that G Major is the sacred chord, that David played and it pleased the Lord. But it isn't it's F minor, as found in Chopin's Nocturne.

Stupid fucking cunts.