a lot of the last two pages has been entry level vanilla facebook copypasta, not dank memes. let's fix that.

edit: after some of the images loaded i retract, yes there are some dank memes here

edit: only thanks to npoess

Edited by Salvatorin

a lot of the last two pages has been entry level vanilla facebook copypasta, not dank memes. let's fix that.

edit: after some of the images loaded i retract, yes there are some dank memes here

edit: only thanks to npoess

dank memes, to me, means memes in a dank fashion.

that dank is open to many interpretations, and is not limited to, though often seen as, low quality pictures with a deeper meaning

I was in the tail end of high school when the Columbine shootings happened. Soon after our local school district started getting crazy with silly little things they were trying to push through to make us 'safe.' Most would never come to fruition (because they would cost money, which of course American schools don't have) and the others were totally fucking stupid. I decided to protest one day and scrawled in black marker on a white t-shirt: SCHOOL IS PRISON. They naturally wanted to talk to me about this, and weren't too keen on my continuing to rock my new tee.

I was in the tail end of high school when the Columbine shootings happened. Soon after our local school district started getting crazy with silly little things they were trying to push through to make us 'safe.' Most would never come to fruition (because they would cost money, which of course American schools don't have) and the others were totally fucking stupid. I decided to protest one day and scrawled in black marker on a white t-shirt: SCHOOL IS PRISON. They naturally wanted to talk to me about this, and weren't too keen on my continuing to rock my new tee.

Pretty good, man. This might inspire prison inmates to start scratching into the walls: "PRISON IS SCHOOL"

Lol yeah. I was in my rebellious phase at the time, obviously. Though the things they were doing were totally stupid.

And yeah, there was a push for metal detectors, ID badges started to work their way out, uniforms became more common, etc. This thread needz moar dank tho

didn't they have full on metal detectors and stuff in some schools for a while after? is this still a common thing? it'd be so surreal to me to have to go through a security check each day for anything really, but especially school. having said that, i would happily trade wearing a school uniform for security checks

Metal detectors are pretty standard at a lot of US high schools, as well as local police.

What I'm really saying is fuck public school.