Npoess

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Guy seems like the music world equivalent of Kenny Powers. What an utter cunt

if this guy is doing a long-con type of thing and is a performance artist pretending to be this character, he's a genius

lol

Imagine you studied for 6 years, work 40-50 hours a week, you give youre best and stil have problems with money.

and than you see this guy.

This. Somehow I have doubts about his longevity tho. (Maybe there's thruth to the saying "the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long")

DJ Khaled is the perfect example of the DJ vs. Production Producer vs. Producer as Curator vs. Mixtape Host as "Producer".

like what the fuck is he? As someone mentioned before: this is probably performance art - He is not a DJ or Producer in any sense and had you all believe itt!!!! ahhaaahah!!! ::jumps in ocean::

When I grow up, I want to talk to and threat women like they're mentally retarded and prostitutes and constantly have the need to brag about my favorable economic situation, attained by artistic and creative work that revolves around yelling my own name out load on records, to compensate for my inner lack of self-worth because of the fact I was told to be worthless as a child and because I never really had a father around that loved me as a child.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Where do I go to propose? A commercial TV-station of course!

He learned everything he knows about romance by watching Wrestlemania

Be inspired:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nnyjqRH46E

If you go through these interviews, you're a true trooper (you might slit your wrists though)

Here's few repeated themes:

Narcissism

Materialism
Paranoia

Overly-defensiveness

Self-pity

Lacking self-awareness

Dick sucking of homies

He pretty much makes Kanye West look humble samaritan

Archived