Npoess

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

He really is some sort of advertising genius.

You've got to give him that at least.

You don't have to be a genius to accept every product placement offer you get and say your name in someone else's song.

He really is some sort of advertising genius.

You've got to give him that at least.

You don't have to be a genius to accept every product placement offer you get and say your name in someone else's song.

The guy has become a fucking millionaire by yelling his name out records.

How does that not make you a advertising/promoting genius.

So he invented the computer thing from Minority Report to move vocals of Chris Brown around and make them sound all layered. That's pretty smart I guess.

He doesn't seem to know much about producing or rapping, how did he get to where he is? I mean people in his position are usually actually talented people who proved their skills but got lazy once they made it to the top, but Khaled... what did he actually do?

He doesn't seem to know much about producing or rapping, how did he get to where he is? I mean people in his position are usually actually talented people who proved their skills but got lazy once they made it to the top, but Khaled... what did he actually do?

Being incredibly good at self-absorption. It's what the teens wants and appreciates these days. He's just smart for taking advantage of it, joke is on the rest of us tbh.

Archived