Npoess

He doesn't seem to know much about producing or rapping, how did he get to where he is? I mean people in his position are usually actually talented people who proved their skills but got lazy once they made it to the top, but Khaled... what did he actually do?

he was a dj

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't seem to know much about producing or rapping, how did he get to where he is? I mean people in his position are usually actually talented people who proved their skills but got lazy once they made it to the top, but Khaled... what did he actually do?

Being incredibly good at self-absorption. It's what the teens wants and appreciates these days. He's just smart for taking advantage of it, joke is on the rest of us tbh.

Interesting point. Hey- freedom has to start with freedom of expression, I suppose.

https://instagram.com/p/cf32KWru14/?hl=en

wg5P7W2.jpg

:cisfor: Do his fans really believe this bullshit?

This is fucking great, dude. I wrote a sci-fi-esque series based on my times living in Egypt called Khaled 2020, but this guy is taking some crazy shit from his head and manifesting it straight up into this world. I dunno if ultimately DJ Khaled can beat my Khaled 2020, but by the looks of it, he's already won. I didn't even know it was a competition. Also telling from his body, he might very well be IDM Man in disguise, trying to convince untalented people to become superstars, cuz he got tired of convincing bedroom producers.

I think he's a great character actor that got too into his role. He was prob a hella chill guy to hang around with irl but he's been doing this too long and he has brain damage from all that success. There's a tiny Kaled inside him trying to recover but the success is too strong.

#sufferingfromsuccess

Being incredibly good at self-absorption. It's what the teens wants and appreciates these days. He's just smart for taking advantage of it, joke is on the rest of us tbh.

Interesting point. Hey- freedom has to start with freedom of expression, I suppose.

Freedom speech start with overly-generalizing I guess, lol.

But seriously though, how can a talentless moron with absolutely no personality and who is only able to speak in corny catchphrases and cringeworthy clichés like DJ Khaled sell milions of records? - People fucking love people like Kanye West and DJ Khaled with grandiose and overblown self-images. It really is some sort of positive character trait these days.

I don't know man, I guess I just appreciate a bit of humility from time to time. DJ Khaled is pretty much the symbol of the opposite (hard work, talent, humility).

DJ Khaled (and fans) probably needs a dose of that cultural puritanism yo.

I think I just got annoyed by thinking about DJ Khaled

That's probably even more silly than buying a DJ Khaled record to be fair

he had/has a radio show and was also the "DJ" in some hip hop collective type thing allegedly.

he was a dj

Wiki says "During his early career, Khaled built alliances with many young artists and helped championing them before they were major stars including Birdman, Lil Wayne and Mavado."... so I guess he was at the right place at the right time and he just rode the wave and bullshat his way to where he is

He appears to be strapped down to a gurney, ready for an ambulance ride. Maybe he is ill after all.

Archived