Npoess

He appears to be strapped down to a gurney, ready for an ambulance ride. Maybe he is ill after all.

That makes sense. He didn't look (physically) unwell at all, so that never entered my mind. All I could think of was a really weird roller coaster ride.

he OD'd on tha smot

Tragic...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like those 'part of a balanced breakfast' things they put up after the sugary hustler finishes hawking off their cereal to dumb people and children. The table has like 2 grapefruits, a half dozen rashers of bacon, 4 slices of toast, 3 eggs and a slab of ham next to a reasonable sized portion of their sugar doused grains. I always think "well, yeah, if I was eating it with the breakfast of Danish kings then it would be."

In other words - Shame on you DJ Khaled. You're not healthy and why are you ordering egg whites?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hah, came here to post the wings video... What a fuccboi, gave up and then spews off bullshit about how he didnt quit. LOL

That series is pretty interesting though concept-wise. The one with Machine Gun Kelly is pretty good, he makes it all the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived