Npoess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMHCW1RIqBk

this is SO next level

hope yall are in chat

This is very good, but the director's cut is movie of the year material.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuR8ODzo1Q

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it weird that I want his life?

Edit - I mean, not the dugong body and intellect of a snail, but like the ballin' house in someplace warm, stacks of cash and ability to fuck off and snapchat my jetski misadventures.

Where do I sell my soul?

This guy is fucking

One thing I don't get though - where the fuck is that girl's upper body? Like surely her head is gonna be hanging off the side of the bed or something - unless she suffers from dwarfism? Those are not petite legs.

What I'm thinking is - he got like the lower half of one of those real dolls.

This guy is fucking

One thing I don't get though - where the fuck is that girl's upper body? Like surely her head is gonna be hanging off the side of the bed or something - unless she suffers from dwarfism? Those are not petite legs.

What I'm thinking is - he got like the lower half of one of those real dolls.

flol

you're absolutely right.

Why on earth does he think taking so many shirtless selfies in the mirror is a good idea with that gut?

Maybe he's darker skinned version of Randy from Trailer Park Boys...

Or maybe he's capable of levels of self-deprecation we are just not fully able to appreciate yet.

Maybe he's just fucking clueless.

Irrational levels of belief in oneself along with persistence is the key to success behind anyone you see in the the media, from Elon Musk to Louis CK.

Just be smot or stupid and don't play yourself and you can have this much success.

Archived