Npoess

So, about him having sex...

How does that work? I mean, he's a really big guy. I literally looked up "fat guy penis" on Google and it came up with plenty of interesting stories of fat in a guy's pubic mound.

Even if he found his way to his penis, it'd have to be 50 inches long to be able to find its way out from under his stomach. Do you think he holds up his stomach like we boys did with our shirts when we were kids and had to use the urinal? You know, tugging the shirt up under your chin?

What the fuck am I doing?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does that work? I mean, he's a really big guy. I literally looked up "fat guy penis" on Google and it came up with plenty of interesting stories of fat in a guy's pubic mound.

Even if he found his way to his penis, it'd have to be 50 inches long to be able to find its way out from under his stomach. Do you think he holds up his stomach like we boys did with our shirts when we were kids and had to use the urinal? You know, tugging the shirt up under your chin?

they probably use the friction of their gut

like this

nsfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo67zeb3iM0

they probably use the friction of their gut

like this

nsfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo67zeb3iM0

lol!

So when they're ready they catch the semen in a cup and inseminate their significant other using a funnel?

This guy is fucking

One thing I don't get though - where the fuck is that girl's upper body? Like surely her head is gonna be hanging off the side of the bed or something - unless she suffers from dwarfism? Those are not petite legs.

What I'm thinking is - he got like the lower half of one of those real dolls.

Hahaha, Looks like he's got the lower half of a mannequin and cut a hole into the groin and stuck a couple of gammon steaks into the gap and then started nudging it along the bed with his dick, to the corner of the bed, then onto the floor, out the door and into the pool.

In the uncut version.

Archived