• Making Orange Things
  • Defluxion
  • Higgins Ultra Low Track Glue Funk Hits 1972​-​2006
  • Huge Chrome Cylinder Box Unfolding
  • The Chocolate Wheelchair Album
  • Einstein-Rosen Bridge

edit: added more, he's really going to town on his archive

Edited by WeAreOceans

Weird - Is that not going against mu by having some of their releases on there ? (obviously they're his tracks but no doubt the label was still making money from them)

Yeah, he even has some really recent releases up now too (Your Face, Love is a Bulldozer). Maybe his money woes have convinced mu to let him sell it? That or Mike P is going to have to order a hit out on Funk :cry:

just signed into my email account whilst thinking i wonder if venetian snares has released anything new.

seen 28 unread emails all from bandcamp but unfortuneatly for myself none i don't already have on vinyl or cd

ah, no shit. looks like all the vsnares releases are also hosted on the pmu bandcamp page too. so they're still getting their cut it seems

Mystery solved

Weird that there is no Pink + Green, though according to discogs Sublight published the CD and Mu did the 12", not sure how that affects things.

Interesting, two new releases on his page, "Camel Toe" and "Four Messengers" by "Hawerchuk". Only info on the alias I can find is this post on planet.mu:

http://www.planet.mu/artists/Hawerchuk

Searching the image only leads back to that page. I'm guessing this isn't a whoopsie by planet.mu, seems this was one of the aliases Funk mentioned he produced under "anonymously", definitely sounds like him. Cool shit either way.

• 1 year later...

yip-yaps is the choon off the Eyelicker compo right? Always liked that track. This JimBidet one is great too, messy rhythmssss

Had no idea Balasz Pandi did the drums on VIP