IGNORED

Find Out If GCHQ Has Spied On You

Aphex

GCHQ - Britain's Communications Intelligence Agency.

Helpful info for non-Brits, like us dumb 'Mericans

Do you explain what the FBI (NSA/CIA/ATF) is every time you write a post about them?

I've never heard of GCHQ, clandestine organizations vary around the world, and don't usually publicize themselves, whereas hundreds of movies & tv reference FBI & CIA, I had to look this up. Sue me

It's like knowing the difference between MI5 and MI6, not everyone knows those off the top of their head.

I've never heard of GCHQ, clandestine organizations vary around the world, and don't usually publicize themselves, whereas hundreds of movies & tv reference FBI & CIA, I had to look this up. Sue me

It's like knowing the difference between MI5 and MI6, not everyone knows those off the top of their head.

You couldn't guess from the context?

And why the self-patronizing comment about dumb 'muricans?

ah never mind - I'm reading too much into it.

You couldn't guess from the context?

And why the self-patronizing comment about dumb 'muricans?

ah never mind - I'm reading too much into it.

i reckon

I used to walk past GCHQ now and again in the early 2000s and more than once I saw a Vauxhall Nova with a numberplate that ended in KGB coming and going through the security gates

Archived