IGNORED

‘Damogen Furies’ will be released via Warp Records 20 April. Download ‘Rayc Fire 2’ at squarepusher.net

Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin

What's going on, y'all? This track has been around for months now, and the general consensus seemed that it was a great track. Now, you all hate it? What?

This, exactly. Plus the official version is way better than the radio rip we used to have.

And to the people thinking it's way too "cheesy" --> it's the only track of that type on the album !

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's going on, y'all? This track has been around for months now, and the general consensus seemed that it was a great track. Now, you all hate it? What?

This, exactly. Plus the official version is way better than the radio rip we used to have.

And to the people thinking it's way too "cheesy" --> it's the only track of that type on the album !

I think that's the reason it's track #1 on the album. To segue us from ufababoon style to the new album.

What do you think? You've heard the album!

He's had those glasses for a long time, circa 2011 I believe. He wore them in an interview RE enstrobia EP in 2012.

Do you even squarepusher brah?

edit: I'll admit I actually don't know if the interview was 2012 or 2013.

you mean this ?

@StephenG : I didn't heard the album but I saw him live and he played the album - can't say if the tracks were in the same order as they'll be on the LP tho !

But yeah it was the only catchy tune of the set and probably the nicest introduction possible to the new material, imo. (then again I'm not really objective here because I love Stor Eiglass very, very much :wub: )

He's had those glasses for a long time, circa 2011 I believe. He wore them in an interview RE enstrobia EP in 2012.

Do you even squarepusher brah?

edit: I'll admit I actually don't know if the interview was 2012 or 2013.

you mean this ?

https://vimeo.com/32562610

heh. thatta boy, thanks. I think that vid was embedded in an interview with a magazine or something, wasn't it? What year was that? =)

he must really like those sunglasses to still have them around.

@StephenG : I didn't heard the album but I saw him live and he played the album - can't say if the tracks were in the same order as they'll be on the LP tho !

But yeah it was the only catchy tune of the set and probably the nicest introduction possible to the new material, imo. (then again I'm not really objective here because I love Stor Eiglass very, very much :wub: )

Would you say most of the style was a bit harder, like the running man track?

=)

Would you say most of the style was a bit harder, like the running man track?

=)

I think it was way harder than The Running Man to be honest. Same roughness as Rayc Fire, but within more detailed, evolving tracks, with a very dark atmosphere. Pretty noises, nice acid lines, even some good ol' chopped breaks : everything you could possibly desire :music:

Guest bitroast

the whole video is really strange haha

at the beginning he is like: lets check some mails wuaaow whats with these sounds thats cool !

he was not checking his mail ...

squarep.jpg

Guest yikes

hahahaha

i love tom no matter what

i really didn't like ufab at home but it was a lot better live

paradoxical

hahahaha

i love tom no matter what

i really didn't like ufab at home but it was a lot better live

paradoxical

we all know that you love Tom, otherwise you would not be in this thread and a fan has the right to dislike everything by his favorite artist... :wink:

anyway thank you for the laugh! :spiteful:

Archived