IGNORED

‘Damogen Furies’ will be released via Warp Records 20 April. Download ‘Rayc Fire 2’ at squarepusher.net

Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin

Man, I need to get laid. And then cuddle. And then a cat jumps onto the covers and cuddles between us. Then we all purr, which creates trinaural beats in our brains that harmonize with Zeus' wicked vinyl collection.

EDIT: Removed the video of me helicoptering my penis to Rustic Raver mixed with Please Don't Go.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean Squarepusher's hand?

Yes-- an image is projected on his hand. That of Arfox Twonz. If you notice, Squarepusher's form is shown primarily by what is projected onto it. Watch from 2:24 to 2:27. The hand moves downward, but the rate of projection distortion is in sync with the speed of his hands, which is why the image is most clear when the velocity is least. The point of this is to create a static image that can only be seen by flickering at high rates. Much like how frames of an animation on a wheel are just a blur, unless a light is strobed on at the proper rate. If all the frames are the same image, the blur becomes a single, clear image.

Fuck me - golden anorak for this man!

Yah, amad, I went between that face and the ICBYD cover, and the conclusion is that the projected face is both faces flashing rapidly. Either way, it's da Carfax Twenz. Point being that a collab is in da works, like black richard in die antwoord vid.

like black richard in die antwoord vid.

Man, you're way off. Again. it's a blacked up Russell Grant in that video.

Have you had your eyes/head tested lately? Seems overdue.

mu_china-mike.jpg

Sleeve design for the album on warp's facebook page. Can't link to it now but seems there is a new 'squarepusher manifesto' of some sort

Why the fuck is there a vagina where Tom's mouth is... "Ooh, I'm squarepusher, I so deep, so I put vagina lips where me lips is to make da point, bruv."

Guest bitroast

Ths maybe a stupid question but I don't see Runnning Man on the tracklist, is it under a different title or just not appearing on the album?

it's on the album.

track title is ...

kwang bass

Guest bitroast

It's too much for them lol

"Damogen Furies is an album by Squarepusher. He has said some things relating to live shows in recent interviews. One of the songs has an 80s sound to it." Thanks for the review Jon, here's your paycheck.

Archived