IGNORED

‘Damogen Furies’ will be released via Warp Records 20 April. Download ‘Rayc Fire 2’ at squarepusher.net

Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first listen : weird track. maybe I'll like it. Funnily I listened to Ufabulum yesterday (the time before was probably more than one year ago !). I enjoyed it as I used to but the production is so headache-friendly, couldn't find a nice level to listen to it. He might slowly turn deaf I fear, way too much high meds and high frequencies into that record. But that have been written on WATMM already. Anyway this track is also very aggressive production wise. I hope the whole album is not like that.

his ufabulum live set was absolutely punishing. i liked the album but it is really pretty harsh. played super loud combined with strobing super bright white lights was like an endurance test. was glad i stuck around because he played journey to reedham as his encore

420 bro huehue

his ufabulum live set was absolutely punishing. i liked the album but it is really pretty harsh. played super loud combined with strobing super bright white lights was like an endurance test. was glad i stuck around because he played journey to reedham as his encore

420 bro huehue

ouch, that always quickly put me out of a concert. When I saw him like four years ago it was ok. It was during the D'demonstrator thing (I don't know any more how to write it lolz). I never got into this album but the concert was pretty cool.

That downloadable track is quite possibly the worst song he's ever written.

Should of just called it "rusty door lp".

Don't get me wrong, SP is still my favourite artist of the bunch because he has so many fucking great tracks, but I really don't understand what he's up to these days..

Don't get me wrong, SP is still my favourite artist of the bunch because he has so many fucking great tracks, but I really don't understand what he's up to these days..

Dark Steering was the first track off Ufabulum yet not every track on the album sounded like it and I guess the album in its entirety was quite surprising so I'll wait until I'll get a glimpse to the other tracks :music:

Regarding my last post : just saw the track lengths on Bleep, and yeah I don't understand why they're doing a 2xLP again :trashbear:

This is about where I'm at. The track is unusually bad. SP has been hit and miss for me, so I suppose I'll sit this one out.

Dark Steering was the first track off Ufabulum yet not every track on the album sounded like it and I guess the album in its entirety was quite surprising so I'll wait until I'll get a glimpse to the other tracks :music:

Regarding my last post : just saw the track lengths on Bleep, and yeah I don't understand why they're doing a 2xLP again :trashbear:

I can only hope that's the case.

This is about where I'm at. The track is unusually bad. SP has been hit and miss for me, so I suppose I'll sit this one out.

so, so so bad. And why make it the sample track? Wouldn't they try and make the best off the album the sample track to you know... help sell the record?

Yeah I guess you're right. That's what I'm hearing anyways.

8 tracks, 43 minutes/ish, for almost $40 (after shipping).

If it all sounds like rayc fire then I'm cancelling my preorder.

Wouldn't they try and make the best off the album the sample track to you know... help sell the record?

[cough...could actually be the best track...cough.]

hm

used to be a huge fan

but this is not for me

at all.

This, the track isn't doing anything for me unfortunately...

I was expecting the album cover was a photo of his live set-up - an empty stage with spotlights pointed at an unused bass guitar in the far left corner. That image was burned into my mind during the Ufabulum gig and is so typical for that album - it looks like this album won't be far away from that idea.

Wouldn't they try and make the best off the album the sample track to you know... help sell the record?

[cough...could actually be the best track...cough.]

oh god

:catsuicide:

With JaS they used Delta-V, really unusual for that album, there is still some hope...

Archived