IGNORED

Blanck Mass - Dumb Flesh

QQQ

LOL that is a funny review. Wrong though, because it's a triff album. And people who don't like it should be treated with extreme suspicion

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of a thread necro but my limited edition finally arrived and figured you'd at least be interested in that particular special bonus:

heWh3ap.jpg

(scuse the white marks, they're from my fingers)

afW6si5.jpg

OzWkDzk.jpg

VHbxckf.jpg

oN6W17P.jpg

Definitely one of the weirder editions of vinyl I've ever bought. 250 copies means 250 teeth, which means at the very least they needed to harvest at least eight human skulls, living or dead. anyway excuse me whilst I blare this beauty out as I suffer through overtime, cheers!

... i only like one track on this. shame, quite like the first. almost as though blanck mass is no longer blanck mass. which is an odd thing to say.

... i only like one track on this. shame, quite like the first. almost as though blanck mass is no longer blanck mass. which is an odd thing to say.

Definitely check out the ambient suite, it's "vinyl exclusive" on the D-side but someone must have ripped it

• 2 weeks later...

Help me out watmm, clear or black?

Black is cheaper, and its the same thing.

Same price on Bleep

The clear is pretty nice, but it isn't anything special. If you like coloured vinyl go for the clear, if you are a black purist go for black.

Help me out watmm, clear or black?

Black is cheaper, and its the same thing.

Same price on Bleep

The clear is pretty nice, but it isn't anything special. If you like coloured vinyl go for the clear, if you are a black purist go for black.

OK, I know there's not much in it and it's purely an aesthetic choice, might go for the clear option.

I wish I had a local record shop, they've all closed down. We had 3-4 at one point, they all went gradually and the last 2 both closed down in the same week about 8 years ago.

Anyway, ordered the clear in the end, what's the mix CD like?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, it's still on the pictures. I guess not then, it's on Discogs...

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Lullabies-For-The-Sleeping-Gypsies/release/6819177

Was this the same one that came with the Carpenter album? Bc I have that, just not with me.

Definitely check out the ambient suite, it's "vinyl exclusive" on the D-side but someone must have ripped it

[youtubehd]B79f3MYrWmU[/youtubehd]

Thanks for that live vid. Going to set some time aside to watch it soon hopefully. Fuck Buttons are the best live act I've seen.

This is the first Blanck Mass album I've heard, but I'm really enjoying it, been giving this album a lot of play this week. Great stuff.

Ordered from bleep finally, they don't offer the label sampler anymore?

My Bleep order just arrived and guess what, it came with the label sampler.

Archived