IGNORED

Studio gear manufacturer Elektron launches record label with Plaid 12″

moonside

Elektron Grammofon will release limited-edition 12-inches by artists who use their gear, and the company will donate the proceeds to charity. The first record, which will be available through Elektron's website in late spring, comes from the veteran duo Plaid

elektron-grammofon.jpg

first non-warp release since they were signed?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Chesney

Cool

I don't know why but was expecting more than a 3 track mini EP. Not complaining, any plaid is heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol rubin. Could've at least said Good luck or something, not ask about a Plaid release. Although I am wondering when I can buy that shit.

That said, have a good night future! I bought your live album thing (9.v1 something?) and it's awesome. :music:

Another Elektron-themed interview, with confirmation that the EP is to be sold at the venue with left over copies sold online (gonna camp out the website) and full confirmation of another album in the works (with Benet Walsh). Like, definitively.

http://www.attackmagazine.com/features/interview/plaid/

Another Elektron-themed interview, with confirmation that the EP is to be sold at the venue with left over copies sold online (gonna camp out the website) and full confirmation of another album in the works (with Benet Walsh). Like, definitively.

http://www.attackmagazine.com/features/interview/plaid/

This is fantastic news, thanks for the update!

Interesting interview. I have a feeling the Oberheim Matrix 12 and Matrix 1000 are behind some of my favorite sounds from The Black Dog era.

Also, it is good to see that Ed and Andy have not ditched all of their old gear. Playing live with an SH-101 and DX100 (and of course the Rytm's) is a welcome sign. I am very eager to hear this new EP.

Someone better record that show tonight!

Archived