IGNORED

9th MOST IDM Tournament: Brainstorming

Root5

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being a dad

*improves*

Becoming a dad by giving birth mid-backflip on top of a rogue derailed steamtrain busting through the Large Hadron Collider.

Rainbows

*improves*

Watching a rainbow as you drive off with your motorbike towards the horizon with a chained up twink on the back with his nips exposed and a crossbow dart stuck in your arm.

NRrMJIK.jpg

teletubbies

*improves*

Teletubbies with Mad Max as hybrid reboot.

Starship Troopers

*improves*

Starship Troopers with Teletubbies as hybrid reboot.

being a dad

*improves*

Becoming a dad by giving birth mid-somersault on top of a rogue derailed steamtrain busting through the Large Hadron Collider.

Rainbows

*improves*

Watching a rainbow as you drive off with your motorbike towards the horizon with a chained up twink on the back with his nips exposed and a crossbow dart stuck in your arm.

NRrMJIK.jpg

teletubbies

*improves*

Teletubbies with Mad Max as hybrid reboot.

Starship Troopers

*improves*

Starship Troopers with Teletubbies as hybrid reboot.

*improves*

triachus

I started noticing this phenomena right around the same time I started listening to IDM music, so it's up there for me.

Watching white blood cells move through the capillaries in front of your retina is certainly IDM.

This phenomenon is not to be confused with its close cousin - the vitreous floater - which is still IDM in its own right.

Fuck yeah!

'The Motherland Calls' statue in Russia:

motherland+calls.jpg

MotherlandCalls3.jpg

8146544167_07bc49e502_b.jpg

Fuck yeah!

cwmbrancity, on 06 Mar 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:snapback.png

being stuck in about foot-cubed's worth of crumpled, mangled flame-lit car for nearly 3hrs after a blow-out @ 80mph with both of your femurs forced out of your pelvis (leading to pelvis/hips fracturing into various pieces n sherds), with both femurs subsequently forced out & up into your rib cage lacerating internal organs.....add wonky breaks to tib/fib in both lower legs, dislocated knees (MRI's pending), dislocated ankle madness, compressed cheekbone, severe facial lacerations (100+ stitches, no exaggeration and the after effects take some getting used to), mega concussion and right when you think you cant handle another second the paramedics give you i.v. ketamine so instead of the pain stopping you just end up in an alternate reality IN MIND-BENDING AGONY

Bringing your fork to a rave

Standing motionless close to the stage ogling synths

Not making eye contact

Hating the big bang theory, not because it isn't funny, but because of the factual errors

UFOs

Crop circles

Crap circles

Fart chambers

Making a silly thread about wether it's possible people on the autism spectrum have a better chance at making silly threads about what is possible people on the autism spectrum have a better chance at liking.

METHANE GAS ESCAPING FROM MY ANUS CAUSING GLOBAL ANNIHILATION FOREVER

*improved*

nomination: improving posts instead of fixing them

edit: loosing your hearing before turning 50

edit2: loosing your virginity after turning 50

Loosing your hearing before your virginity

Not loosing your virginity

Verysmart idm fans not knowing the difference between loosing and losing.

verysmart idm fans accusing other verysmart idm fans of not knowing the difference between loosing and losing.

edit: being a verysmart idm fan

edit2: editing all of your posts

I am very very sorry for being drunk, norwegian and illiterate. This is not a nomination, sorry again. I LOSE. LOSERS DON'T USE DRUGS.

no.

Edit. Sorry about the caps lock, won't happen again.

Losing your virginity to a Thai ladyboy hooker while on acid and Gantz Graf playing in the background on loop.

Archived