IGNORED

9th MOST IDM Tournament: Brainstorming

Root5

Crunchy sounds with reverb

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay
Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break
Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks which repeat with variation each time

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks which repeat with variation each time and an autotuned "Ooh" sample culled from an early noughties r 'n b track at the end of every 4th bar

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crunchy sounds with reverb

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay
Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break
Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks which repeat with variation each time

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks which repeat with variation each time and an autotuned "Ooh" sample culled from an early noughties r 'n b track at the end of every 4th bar

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks which repeat with variation each time and an autotuned "Ooh" sample culled from an early noughties r 'n b track at the end of every 4th bar looped and cut up into a footwork remix

having a pc tower and CRT monitor while performing live on stage

(inspired by colunga)

psh. been there done that like 13 years ago

10 PRINT " complaining about"

20 GOTO 10

30 PRINT " 'this thread' "

Wouldn't this get stuck in a "complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about " loop

that'd be quite cool to hear

edit: we make the whole album of a single sample of someone saying "complaining about", maybe Joyrex, or if we could get rdj to record himself talking...

edit2: actually, this could be a new genre, all albums and artists are called "complaining about" and the genre itself is called "complaining about" and the album art is the words "complaining about" in different fonts and styles

wouldn't let me edit:

edit3: every artist has their on font/style so that is not that confusing

edit4: and we pay no royalties to richard ever for using his voice sample

edit5: could we do this as a own project even if it doesn't win the competition?

The first thing that comes to my mind is how do I style that in the bracketology, lol. I'll find a way.

Also:

Pointless arguments that go nowhere.

Homeless people making tracks with crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks which repeat with variation each time and an autotuned "Ooh" sample culled from an early noughties r 'n b track at the end of every 4th bar looped and cut up into a footwork remix

Really simple haircuts

Freezing your jorts (old one but a good 'un)

Titmice, boobies, and woodcocks

Making up opinions so that you can talk about them

Applying architectural principles to everything but actual architecture

Carnivorous plants

isn't the international bagel and sending a bagel overseas the same thing?

I vote for both

and does it count if I vote for my own suggestion remote viewing ?

I know that its not going to win cause I am remote viewing the results

Crying in the shower gets a vote too because its funny

and lastly

is moss covered everything more lore core than IDM ?

Most Lore thread ?

Crunchy sounds with reverb and delay and amen break and gabber kicks which repeat with variation each time and an autotuned "Ooh" sample culled from an early noughties r 'n b track at the end of every 4th bar looped and cut up into a footwork remix

with a music video by Spike Lee featuring Clive Owen and Holly Valance

isn't the international bagel and sending a bagel overseas the same thing?

I vote for both

and does it count if I vote for my own suggestion remote viewing ?

I know that its not going to win cause I am remote viewing the results

Crying in the shower gets a vote too because its funny

There are several rounds of voting after this. We usually forget who nominated what pretty early in, so it doesn't make a difference if you're voting for or against your ideas.

Also:

Old biology diagrams

Amazing-Beautiful-Old-Biology-Science-Dr

Amazing-Beautiful-Old-Biology-Science-Dr

haeckel4th.img_assist_custom.jpg

ejaculating into fire at exactly 23:00hrs on the 23rd of each month is proper dark idm,

however, during the 23rd successive hose-down session an *owl's face is used as a bukakke-familiar target in order to evoke the winged gods of the woods at night into massive whoooosh sounds which are then sampled, reversed, compressed & interlaced in the final mixdown to conjure eternal darkness across the broken soul of man

*no owls were harmed in this post

Archived