IGNORED

Luke Vibert soundcloud please

Velazquez

Lol if only we could make it happen.

He is one of our featured artists that I've never gotten the impression he actually checks the forums? I know some members that might be close to him or friends with him, but I've never felt he actually browses here... =/

The rest of the featured artists I think check here from time to time.

I was hoping for someone to start this thread - I think the chances are very slim, but if it happens I can die happily.

When he speaks in interviews about omitting certain tracks from an album because he things they are too good for the rest (for a single / EP that never sees the light of day) I can only imagine how many lush tracks he still has laying around. Also tracks that couldn't be officially released because of sample clearance reasons?

And yeah, +1 on those slow hiphop instrumentals and mid to late 90's period especially.

I'd like to hear that track he did with Ceephax on the mic again.

Wasn't that in one of their Chelmsford movies or something? I vaguely remember that?

Wasn't that in one of their Chelmsford movies or something? I vaguely remember that?

Not sure if it was ever publicly available in any form, Andy played it back at a mates gaf once.

I'd die to hear more Amen Andrews and PLug (especially if it's true and Back on Time was comp of old unreleased stuff, we seriously need more of those..mind bending).

JunglebunnY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8079F4FD-3048-77F0-11E6F0A1B84C15B0.jpg

DONT MESS WITH JUNGLE FUCKIONG BUNNIES

Not sure if it was ever publicly available in any form, Andy played it back at a mates gaf once.

I thought it was some movie about fishing or something, but could be a completely different track you're talking about. In any case, yes I would love to hear that (again) :)

I pray for a half way decent rip of "theres not enough space in this track" quite often, same with the radio wagon christ stuff.

also, the tracks from that dj warp set were amazing ("hey" and 'Sea Bass")

Also, I don't think Luke checks in here like Richard, AE and Mike P

I wish he would. And then post some new shit. Pretty please.

Yes please! I hope there's more things like this floating around, it's one of my all-time favorite Vibert tracks, released or unreleased.

[youtubehd]vSPa7T1hlrU[/youtubehd]

Edit: And this :cool:

[youtubehd]Jr3WxmP-C1k[/youtubehd]

+1 for "there is not enough space in this track", cracking track that. would be nice to have something > 40kbps!

would be great to hear some more stuff from around the big soup to tally-ho era.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived