IGNORED

Luke Vibert soundcloud please

Velazquez

• 2 months later...

Wasn't that Back on Time? I'd still love to see some more unreleased Plug surface in whatever which way.

Also, I know it contains a prohibitively expensive amount of samples, but it'd also be rad to see Soul Crap put out too - there's a cassette rip out there but it clips pretty hard (might even be the source of this yt).

pretty much everything I love about Luke in 5 minutes

Personally I'd love to see a NEW plug album... some old school amenry with his new synths, maybe some cool samples and moog thrown in there.

a man can dream

• 5 months later...
It’s easy to imagine he has the same kind of vast cache of unreleased music as fellow traveller Aphex Twin, who recently sent sections of the internet into meltdown with a mass dump of years' worth of tracks via an obscure Soundcloud alias – an idea Vibert admits does have a certain appeal for him too.

Luke pls

It’s easy to imagine he has the same kind of vast cache of unreleased music as fellow traveller Aphex Twin, who recently sent sections of the internet into meltdown with a mass dump of years' worth of tracks via an obscure Soundcloud alias – an idea Vibert admits does have a certain appeal for him too.

Luke pls

Given how amazing those unreleased studio sessions are, I can only imagine how great his other old tracks are. Nothing hits the spot quite like raw Vibert chillout shit.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived