IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MARCHROMT is my favorite track on SYRO, and XMAS_EVET is also great, so this is fantastic news. It absolutely deserves recognition. Here's hoping the new version of XMAS has the chanting at the end from the Metz recording.

I'll grab this the moment there's a digital release.

MARCHROMT is my favorite track on SYRO, and XMAS_EVET is also great, so this is fantastic news. It absolutely deserves recognition. Here's hoping the new version of XMAS has the chanting at the end from the Metz recording.

think that chanting is from:

I couldn't be happier with this. Aphex is on a roll, and I can't wait to see where this is going.

More news like this, please, Warp.

Actually, it occurred to me that this would have been a perfect Record Store Day release. Does this mean that Warp has something even more exciting lined up for RSD? I hope so. I was really happy with their OPN thing from last year, and let's not forget how exciting the BOC thing was from 2013.

I wish it had been an RSD release. The rage on watmm due to people not being able to secure a copy, and then the ridiculous overpricing sales on ebay and Discogs would be just beautiful.

It wouldn't have to be that way: if I remember correctly, the OPN release was eventually made available generally. So RSD releases don't necessarily have to be limited runs.

Oh nice - thanks for the tip on adding digital version. I just pre-ordered FLAC version (having moved from lossy to lossless, I have found myself unable to go back)

think that chanting is from:

Thanks for the link, I'll check that out.

And placed my preorder.

Guest bitroast

It wouldn't have to be that way: if I remember correctly, the OPN release was eventually made available generally. So RSD releases don't necessarily have to be limited runs.

yep. exactly. releasing it as part of RSD was fucking pointless.

This is very cool.

30a and 38 sound very similar :)

very excited by joyrex's cryptic comments. Im thinking another full length is in the pipes (as rumored even before syro)

I always interpreted the prophecy to be referring to Computer Controlled Acoustics?

Actually, it occurred to me that this would have been a perfect Record Store Day release. Does this mean that Warp has something even more exciting lined up for RSD? I hope so. I was really happy with their OPN thing from last year, and let's not forget how exciting the BOC thing was from 2013.

Hmmm... BOC.... Record Store Day... that would be nice... again...

I was thinking. It'll actually be nice to get a remaster of Xmas. Hopefully with a less distortion in the bass! It was easily the worst master on the album.

Actually I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Think things are just turned up too much/clipping. Or something.

Hmmm... BOC.... Record Store Day... that would be nice... again...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Joyrex! What!

serious.gif

Archived