IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fast version is jarring at first, but 45 seconds in, it starts to sound reasonable. Doesn't beat the slow version, though.

Feels good to have a proper file of Marchromt30.

Xmas_evet N feels like it belongs more in the Syrobonkers dump than on vinyl / digital EP alongside Circlont10 et al, but that part with the robot drums sounds very sweet and I wish it had made it to the final track.

A propos of nothing, if I were to re-shuffle the tracks from Syro, CCAIpt2 and Marchromt30 b 96 and redo a playlist that flows well for a 12 tracks LP, this is what it would sound like:

01 Marchromt30A edit b 96

02 snar2

03 minipops67

04 180db

05 Circlomt6 syrobunkers

06 earth portal mix

07 diskhat 13 all prep_mixed

08 Xmas_eve (thanaton3)

09 produk29

10 diskprept 4

11 Circlont14 (mushrooming)

12 diskprept 1

I'm going to try this track list.

Anyone else having trouble downloading the 24 bit .WAVs? It's only downloading the artwork when I try it.

Yeah I can't download too.

Same here. FLAC's did download though.

Massive tunage! Well chuffed as had fairly low expectations for this. :)

Robot drums on Xmas Eve Take 1 are :music:

First listen and I feel like I'm the only one who prefers the fast version to the original!

Also think MARCHROMT38 fast > not fast (esp. outro minute is dope on phones).

Anyone else having trouble downloading the 24 bit .WAVs? It's only downloading the artwork when I try it.

Yeah I can't download too.

Same here too.

Emailed bleep.

Loving Marchromt30A Edit 2B 96. Given it a good few listens now and I can see why people were saying it was the highlight of Syro. Fantastic stuff. Really pleased with this release :-)

POpcvmX.jpg

They fixed it so that I won't try to download again. Oh Bleep, you so awkward.

lol, Blerp classic.

Digging the 12", funky robot drums and love those extra pads around 4:00 till the end on Xmas but the fast version of Marchrom takes the cake. Just love it.

Wake up to a lovely email saying my download is available, click the link, no cigars. How quick are Bleep on responding to support emails?

Wake up to a lovely email saying my download is available, click the link, no cigars. How quick are Bleep on responding to support emails?

Lol, glad I kept digging anyway, somehow I have two bleep accounts registered, one to a mispelling of my email address. Lushness has ensued.

someone needs to solve the problem of geography (actually digital kind of solves that) - I can probably expect my copy sometime within the next month

I'm at a similar longitude to you and got mine today. I find Beep's actually pretty good about that, I usually get my releases before their official release date, despite being across the world.

Glad I waited for lossless Marchromt30a

We're moving to our dream house tomorrow and I'm sure this track will forever remind of this :)

definitely a lot new going on in marchromt30a. odd that it has the same name

definitely, can't quite pick up on all the details but it certainly seems a bit busier.

MARCHROMT38a fast at 45 rpm is an... experience.

So, counting Marchromt30 as part of the base album, this makes four additional tracks for SYRO now, right? Marchromt38, Xmas_evet1, Circlont4a, and Circlont10a. Don't think I'm missing anything.

Archived