IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, a lot of people wouldn't have heard it what with it only being on the Japanese release and a single not many people probably even heard of. so decent of them to throw it up on soundcloud as well.

well, a lot of people wouldn't have heard it what with it only being on the Japanese release and a single not many people probably even heard of. so decent of them to throw it up on soundcloud as well.

oh aphex twin fans are rabid hungry people, i wouldn't get worried about that.

you'd be surprised, I know people who are into him but didn't even know about the soundcloud dump.

am I controversial saying that I expected more from the xmas_evet1 thingy. It's a novelty I guess but I was kinda hoping for a proper remix or something

I like it, but I can kinda see where you're coming from. MARCHROMT38 Fast makes far less sense to me.

Still finding it pretty funny that he uploads sickeningly good material to Soundcloud, and literally just speeds up tunes/swaps drum tracks for his Warp stuff haha

i don't know if i've heard the whole thing before. maybe i have if it has been legitimately up somewhere (i don't slsk and i don't nonpay download things except some soundcloud or bandcamp free stuff for the car). So i had a listen on my phone on the walk just then. Not my doggie bag. won't be listening again, skimmed now i'm back in the living room and still have no intrest in it.

What was that about rabid fans loga.

Of course you can rationalize that by stating that not tru fan or whatever, so i'm not about to enter an argument into the semantics of the term fan. seriously.

am I controversial saying that I expected more from the xmas_evet1 thingy. It's a novelty I guess but I was kinda hoping for a proper remix or something

I prefer the robot drum version off the white label to the one on Syro.

MARCHROMT38 Fast makes far less sense to me.

I think Marchromt38 > Marchromt30a.

i don't know if i've heard the whole thing before. maybe i have if it has been legitimately up somewhere (i don't slsk and i don't nonpay download things except some soundcloud or bandcamp free stuff for the car). So i had a listen on my phone on the walk just then. Not my doggie bag. won't be listening again, skimmed now i'm back in the living room and still have no intrest in it.

What was that about rabid fans loga.

Of course you can rationalize that by stating that not tru fan or whatever, so i'm not about to enter an argument into the semantics of the term fan. seriously.

dats some davinci code shit here bros

I hope the next album is more of this kind of stuff. It's pretty fucking weird as a track, many parts that just don't seem like they should work, but somehow, they do come together, esp on multiple listens. On the surface seem like odd choices. maybe the weirdest track I've heard from him, almost makes me think he got help from a child coming up with the different parts.

MARCHROMT38 Fast makes far less sense to me.

I think Marchromt38 > Marchromt30a.

Not the point. I think IZ-US sounds better slowed down, but I'd still be a bit miffed if Warp released IZ-UST40a Slow as a b-side to IZ-US.

(I know IZ-US wasn't a single, just making a comparison lol)

The original MARCHROMT38 was perfect. The fast version is a bit like an imposter.

It's still ok in in it's own right but within the context of the real track we've come to know and love it's like a little cumslut.

bought a fresh sealed copy of this today

slapped on the the turny and both sides play with clix and pops

fuck you warp

Haven't been able to play mine yet (broken turntable) but it looks all scratched to hell, still hoping it might be ok

I noticed a few people were kicking off on Discogs about this vinyl, so it must be a common issue. I almost went for it myself but downgraded to the digitals like a week before it was meant to ship. Didn't have a lot of cash at the time, and couldn't justify spending over a tenner on a break replacement and a sped-up track :emotawesomepm9:

Archived