IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

We've started up and we're on our way...

white labels for each alt. version of syro tracks coming in special white binder from angel skin?

Badger fur binder

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very cool.

30a and 38 sound very similar :)

very excited by joyrex's cryptic comments. Im thinking another full length is in the pipes (as rumored even before syro)

I really think the rumor was in reference to the plans already underway at Warp (Syro, CCAI 2, and the Clark album).

Guest bitroast

white labels for each alt. version of syro tracks coming in special white binder from angel skin?

Badger fur binder

i would post a pic of rdj holding rifle but cannot b bothered scrounging around rare pics thread atm to seal the deal on this joke. :)

This is very cool.

30a and 38 sound very similar :)

very excited by joyrex's cryptic comments. Im thinking another full length is in the pipes (as rumored even before syro)

I really think the rumor was in reference to the plans already underway at Warp (Syro, CCAI 2, and the Clark album).

oh shit that's right.

the prophecy. it came true!!!

Guest progben

Preordered as soon as I saw that XMAS eve remix.

Also I barely listened to MARCHROM so I think I'm in for a treat!

It's pretty clear that RDJ has been planning the soundcloud...squidge for some time now, a lot of these plans have been underway for some time. A SAW I re-release this year isn't out of the question with the bonus tracks he's apparently already identified (and I'm sure R&S will be gangbusters for it). I do think we'll see more soundcloud stuff here and there. But I expect Joyrex is referencing further white label 12" releases with other Syro variants; I don't think a whole series (maybe 4 or 5) would be out of the question.

And then of course there's the book...

It's pretty clear that RDJ has been planning the soundcloud...squidge for some time now, a lot of these plans have been underway for some time. A SAW I re-release this year isn't out of the question with the bonus tracks he's apparently already identified (and I'm sure R&S will be gangbusters for it). I do think we'll see more soundcloud stuff here and there. But I expect Joyrex is referencing further white label 12" releases with other Syro variants; I don't think a whole series (maybe 4 or 5) would be out of the question.

The book?

Re: Saw 1.5 - a few days ago I remembered that Renaat from R&S did an interview just before Syro was released about Aphex Twin, telling that he is in contact again with Richard for something he couldn't elaborate on. Around the same time Richard told OOR magazine about his plans to anonymously release these old tracks, and now the SAW 1.5 playlist comes up.

I'm not sure how much is coming, but I should better start putting some cash aside for these things...

Badger fur binder

BB-S5-Badger-Bio-590.jpg

The book?

Re: Saw 1.5 - a few days ago I remembered that Renaat from R&S did an interview just before Syro was released about Aphex Twin, telling that he is in contact again with Richard for something he couldn't elaborate on. Around the same time Richard told OOR magazine about his plans to anonymously release these old tracks, and now the SAW 1.5 playlist comes up.

I'm not sure how much is coming, but I should better start putting some cash aside for these things...

Yeah your info there fueled my speculation. Re: book, that appeared to be the JR special secret thing from the collected tidbits he said about it, although I can't remember the details anymore.

Pre-ordered as well. Deeply grateful for the amount of new and old tunes in the last 6 months. Hard to imagine this is just the tip of any kind of iceberg, so I'm just enjoying what we have. I'm shelving the hype, personally.

The book?

Yeah your info there fueled my speculation. Re: book, that appeared to be the JR special secret thing from the collected tidbits he said about it, although I can't remember the details anymore.

Don't think it was a book in the end, I suspected it for a while though. The project, whatever it was, has been shelved unfortunately!

The book?

Don't think it was a book in the end, I suspected it for a while though. The project, whatever it was, has been shelved unfortunately!

Imminently not imminent at all. The hype train came to its last station and I didn't know.

Thank god for Marchrom hype train choo choo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Pre-ordered. I can deal with an official release every 3 months. MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE

I had dropped out of that thread, didn't see the fate. Thanks for the update.

Guest vibertisgod

Picked up the Japanese SYRO gatefold cd on release but love the bonus track so much I'm definitely wading in on this to have it on vinyl..

Guest kymppinetti

I was scrolling fb and when I saw the news I was 5 sec silence and then said 'what' very quietly.

fpreordered.

I'm making assumptions about other bands and other releases I'd like to see now.

Also pre-ordered. I figure Mr. Twin should get a few of my bucks just for that lovely soundcloud squidge.

Archived