IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

Guest bitroast

Actually, it occurred to me that this would have been a perfect Record Store Day release. Does this mean that Warp has something even more exciting lined up for RSD? I hope so. I was really happy with their OPN thing from last year, and let's not forget how exciting the BOC thing was from 2013.

Hmmm... BOC.... Record Store Day... that would be nice... again...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Joyrex! What!

serious.gif

even this one is too cryptic for me to figure out..

i'm out !!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've come to realize that speculating about cryptic joyrex posts and the placement of ellipses therein isn't good for my bowel health.

I was thinking. It'll actually be nice to get a remaster of Xmas. Hopefully with a less distortion in the bass! It was easily the worst master on the album.

Actually I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Think things are just turned up too much/clipping. Or something.

48 tracks of analog gear, gates, compressors, reverb, differing sound sources and bit rates all going on at once results in noise here or there. It was probably in the mix to begin with

He even talked about that in the noizelab interview I think

i can't believe people haven't spotted all the otheR subtle differences the live veRsion of xmas eve has as opposed to the syRo veRsion. theRe is much moRe in the live veRsion than just a diffeRent tempo and some chanting. listen closely. can't wait foR this, i feel like this could be the veRsion of xmas eve i was waiting foR. my laptop keyboard is fucked so apologies foR the capital R's

wouldn't be surprised if theRe aRe a spate of alternative mixes Released oveR the coming months. the fact that neaRly eveRy song on syRo has a name foR the mix suggests theRe aRe plenty of alteRnative versions of eveRy song, he wants us to know this.

heard it and it's not that live version. sorry.

you've heaRd it! and it's not the live veRsion? damn thats sucks, well does it sound betteR oR woRse?

Guest bitroast

track times are up on bleep

1 MARCHROMT30a Edit 2b 96 7:13 Aphex Twin

2 XMAS_EVET1 N 5:09 Aphex Twin

3 MARCHROMT38 fast 5:36 Aphex Twin

We've started up and we're on our way...

I'm making assumptions about other bands and other releases I'd like to see now.

I was thinking it was a reference to ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqDUNEeOc90

Exactly :D. I wish i knew what he was staying at 1:00... I've always heard it as "It's not that there's peepee in your souppppp. BUT PLEASE DONT, DON'T FORGET YOUR SOUUUUP!"

I know I'm in the extremely small majority here... but the marchrom track is my 2nd least favorite off syro (180db being my least favorite).

I still bought it of course as I'm looking forward to the new xmas eve mix etc.

I know I'm in the extremely small majority here... but the marchrom track is my 2nd least favorite off syro (180db being my least favorite).

what a mope.

Why not let people buy it who will like it and play it?

was hoping the Xmas eve was long too but oh well. preordered on strength of originals anyway. awesome

please God, not another speculation thread...

what a mope.

Why not let people buy it who will like it and play it?

Have you been inhaling solvents? lol

There are two never before heard songs on there.

Why would I not buy it?

edit: "I still bought it of course as I'm looking forward to the new xmas eve mix etc."

:flower:

wouldn't be surprised if theRe aRe a spate of alternative mixes Released oveR the coming months. the fact that neaRly eveRy song on syRo has a name foR the mix suggests theRe aRe plenty of alteRnative versions of eveRy song, he wants us to know this.

heard it and it's not that live version. sorry.

you've heaRd it! and it's not the live veRsion? damn thats sucks, well does it sound betteR oR woRse?

:whistling: hi

Guest bitroast

was hoping the Xmas eve was long too but oh well. preordered on strength of originals anyway. awesome

please God, not another speculation thread...

yeah totally and agreed.

i was bit unhappy to see 5:09 but tbh a lot can happen in 5:09. and besides, the different track lengths + hardware tracks means they may be pretty different from original. cannot wait to hear em.

Archived