IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

v cool. cannot wait. Shame the alt take of xmas is short but its only cause i like to let tunes roll on when mixing.

Exited for the whole thing really. great stuff.. Would prefer new musics over a series of alt takes but ill take what i can get.

thanks warp and ps rsd is stupid :emotawesomepm9:

Is it a Bleep exclusive? Ordered anyway, just wondering

I pre-ordered from Bleep too. Couldn't find anywhere else stocking it.

Still don't know what to make of 'em. I had my copy of Syro a day early and CCAI a day late. Maybe I'll actually get this one on time?

I pre-ordered from Bleep too. Couldn't find anywhere else stocking it.

Still don't know what to make of 'em. I had my copy of Syro a day early and CCAI a day late. Maybe I'll actually get this one on time?

You can expect to get it right on time if statistics is anything to go by.

0_0

:catnope:

thank you jesus

if there was a completely new track it would been even better, but hell, im not complaining

maybe one more extra japan track for japan? wrp pls xDD

When Warp releases in Japan, they release on Beat Records (BRC). BRC only does CD's so there are sometimes bonus tracks, but BRC doesn't press vinyl, so everyone in the world gets the same record from Warp.

Leaked.

Huiked

When Warp releases in Japan, they release on Beat Records (BRC). BRC only does CD's so there are sometimes bonus tracks, but BRC doesn't press vinyl, so everyone in the world gets the same record from Warp.

thx. sad :sad:

oh so there will be digitals... but only 16 bit :cry:

That's devastating news. Not sure I'll bother listening now since my ears are only compatible with a minimum of 17 bits.

The spectrograms better look sexy cos if they're not then I'll prob quit the internet and/or set my hair on fire and burn my house down.

I think we should all be thanking Richard's kids. He's releasing like a man nesting up for his family and we all get to revel in the spoils.

It feels like we have entered a new era of infinite Aphex. New stuff keeps coming out before I have fully processed the previous stuff. Not complaining, love it. Makes for continually interesting Aphex shuffle play.

Nope, I ordered from the lovely people at Norman Records.

So they do, but no digitals with the vinyls

Archived