IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even hear the difference between FLAC and MP3 but I still pre'd it in that format just to throw an extra crumpled up dollar on the counter. In terms of royalties I'm guessing that translates into like 20 cents (0.133 pounds!!!). Enjoy. :)

Is totaly in his SAW-era right now but this is good news!

So first track is just the japanese bonus track from Syro and the last track is the same but with higher speed and track 2 is Xmas but another version or the the same but cut in the middle?! Hope is not.

So first track is just the japanese bonus track from Syro and the last track is the same but with higher speed and track 2 is Xmas but another version or the the same but cut in the middle?! Hope is not.

As read on the Warp website : "The song now comes to vinyl for a global audience, backed with a new version of ‘Syro’ track ‘XMAS_EVET10 [120] (thanaton3 mix)’ and an alternate take of ‘MARCHROMT’."

So I guess it's not just an alternate mix but rather a real remix. Can't fucking wait.

I don't think he'd bother releasing other versions of a song unless they were different enough! So I'm assuming the other two tracks will be different enough :)

this is going to be great. I can't believe we are getting an LP an EP and a single in such a short span of time.

I wonder if there are longer/alternate takes of minipops out there somewhere as well. That's a great track too.

I don't think he'd bother releasing other versions of a song unless they were different enough! So I'm assuming the other two tracks will be different enough :)

Disclaimer: I love this version for its incredibly subtle edits, I would be very much OK with similar subtleties on this EP.

hah i was never a fan of those druqks mixes because all of the edits seemed to be done after the final version was done... (havent listened in years tho)

Disclaimer: I love this version for its incredibly subtle edits, I would be very much OK with similar subtleties on this EP.

I have this on cd. Great mixes, used to have it on heavy rotation.

Guest damageis

Whoa, so good! Are there others like this?

****Edit*** Wow was somehow not aware of the 2 track Drukqs promo CD, just found the 54 Cymru (Argonaut Mix).

AWESOME

I have this on cd. Great mixes, used to have it on heavy rotation.

Isn't this thread like, the shortest thread regarding a new Aphex Twin release in WATMM history ?

C'mon where's your fanboyism !

I think there just isn't that much to say until it's out. With Syro we had the incentive to map every track title with a corresponding live performance. With this we basically only get two new track based on track we already know from Syro. Not much to say until we have a listen, eh?

Archived