IGNORED

WAP381 - MARCHROMT30A EDIT 2B 96

Twelvetrees

Isn't this thread like, the shortest thread regarding a new Aphex Twin release in WATMM history ?

C'mon where's your fanboyism !

It's because it does not feel so new like CCAI or the SC dump.

But I really want to hear track 2 :)

And Warp these days are like "yeah we will release this as a white label keep it underground yo" but is failing totally..

Sorry but Warp is more a Advertising Agency.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't this thread like, the shortest thread regarding a new Aphex Twin release in WATMM history ?

Aphex Twin Overdose Symptom.

Totally ! Even the records sellers can't follow AFX release speed !

Asked one of my favorite record shops whether or not they'll have "the next Aphex Twin single" in stock, their only answer was : "Duh yeah it's been out for weeks now and it's called Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments".

:catsuicide:

Aphex Twin Overdose Symptom.

Totally ! Even the records sellers can't follow AFX release speed !

Asked one of my favorite record shops whether or not they'll have "the next Aphex Twin single" in stock, their only answer was : "Duh yeah it's been out for weeks now and it's called Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments".

:catsuicide:

LOL!!!

Guest bitroast

@0:29 i am picturing fade to afx logo with singe title and release date. Warp logo and little syro advert in bottom corner. Official warp teaser video material absolutely.

*preorders again*

Guest bitroast

reactions at this point are knee-jerk anyway. i'm sure i'll come round eventually and especially so out of context of some flylo bbc mix or whatever :)

Guest bitroast

yeah i have no issue with the fast version other than the groove and pacing feels a bit weird.

i'm sure one day i''ll listen to it and it will *click* and sound natural and amazing :)

hm, it's basically the same track sped up. i thought rich said he didn't do that.

Sounds like it's more than just that. Still, he said a lot of things in that interview. He's certainly not averse to slowing a track down with the multiple [slo] tracks we have on Soundcloud.

Interesting stuff about marchromt though...

some of the syro tracks are pretty old and some are made in the last 6 months, the Japanese bonus one is the newest although that is very different from all the other ones I’ve been doing recently, it was a weird one off that fitted very nicely on the end of syro or anywhere where people want to insert it for that matter.
Its my wife speaking in russian , sampled into ensoniq asr10 and run thru vocoders…can’t rem wot the carrier was though…oh yeah it was ps3200, sennheiser vsm

Archived