IGNORED

How many Italians in WATMM ?

Phlexunger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Italians all they brag about is their mom's spaghetti (and being from italy, they brag about that too)

Their mom does make good spaghetti though imo tbqh

can confirm; dad, grandpa, grandma, brother, aunt, uncle, etc too..

Italy is lost

nah it's not, it's just over there.

i like italians, italian food, italian music (lory d and d'arcangelo ftw), italian women and the pope. (last one may not be true).

1/2 Italian. Family hails from Patrica with some sicilian blood mixed in there. The other half polish/russian. I'm a Polago.

Bochum Welt, d'Arcangelo, Marco Passarani, Leo Anibaldi

My town is rammed with Italians and they refer to people of northwest European heritage (e.g. me) as "mangiacakes"

one of my favourite words evah. also true cos i do eat a lot of cake

Half Italian, Calabriasian.

same! Calabrese represent! I've never been to Italy though; I should go sometime.

Hey down under brother! I've always wanted to go to the village where my family hailed from with my dad. *talks with hands way to much*

Half Italian, Calabriasian.

same! Calabrese represent! I've never been to Italy though; I should go sometime.

Hey down under brother! I've always wanted to go to the village where my family hailed from with my dad. *talks with hands way to much*

My mom is from calabria

very small village called La Chusa which is outside the bigger town of Momola

I say us 3 calabresse EKTs do a tour of Calabria

Napoli has better music though and would probably have more venues for us to play at

but Calabria has the beach

Andihow has been to Calabria

I have only been to Napoli

Bochum Welt ftw

Bochum Welt, d'Arcangelo, Marco Passarani, Leo Anibaldi

My town is rammed with Italians and they refer to people of northwest European heritage (e.g. me) as "mangiacakes"

one of my favourite words evah. also true cos i do eat a lot of cake

yeah Funki Porcini (inspired from the words Funghi Porcini) lived in Italy to compose music, also, before to return in England...

possibly the greatest country on earth.......why?

restaurants dedicated to the humble mushroom and the food & wine in general

footballers like Zoff, Baresi, Zola, Pirlo,,,,,,,,,,and a team that plays in purple/Fiorentina, plus increasingly psychotic/skillful rugby players/teams

directors - Fellini, Antonioni, Visconti, Pasolini, Argento,,,,,,,,,

cars maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan far too many wtf's to list AND the bikes too eg: *assumes worshipful pose* Ducati

for Baldelli & Claudio Rispoli who elevated weird wonky disco into something truly cosmic

and last but not least the lol-fest spectacle of Calcio Storico

(by-passing politics, corruption, couture vanity & the arse-end of Turin in winter)

• 5 months later...

Archived