IGNORED

folorn acid jungle workout

crx091081gb

giphy.gif

a funny one ;-)

I think you could improve the mix of the low / low med area. Maybe the break is taking too much room? trying to be constructive yo. I had fun anyway

The break is ducking everything else a bit, I wanted it kind of up front. I've no objectivity left on it so I'm working on something else for a bit, will revisit it again before sending for mastering, thanks for the tip.

The break is ducking everything else a bit, I wanted it kind of up front. I've no objectivity left on it so I'm working on something else for a bit, will revisit it again before sending for mastering, thanks for the tip.

okey! just want to precise though (wasn't very clear) : I thought the break was taking too much room in the low med area

• 2 weeks later...
Guest active galaxies

Crikey, Laura is ace. I like the way it flirts with melancholy before charging off into lush horizons. Would happily buy an EP with that on...

Really nice. Great breaks and acid. I also agree a little on the lo/mid. I'd recommend taking out some of the lo/mid just in the Twin Peaks synth, boost the highs a little, and maybe add a little reverb. I think it'll open it up a bit. Super cool track though.

• 2 weeks later...

Jah mahn-- title track of this thread is bowmb. Really like the phorward phlow clunqiness, stabilized with acid, then sent into space with dreaminess. But at 4 minutes, the rest feels really open and relaxing, which makes me realize how hard the boxiness is in the rest of the track. Boxiness is good, but maaaybe slightly less hard with more silver on clunk snares? Cuz the claps are so refreshing... But them maybe overall, maybe it's perfect, haha. This is the type of track that would sound especially good on tape, if the high freq overall were boosted a bit to add some refreshing feeling.

Archived